外貿商檢英語句子

  小編為大家整理了,希望對你有幫助哦!

  :

  Shall we take up the question of inspection today?

  今天咱們討論商品檢驗問題吧。

  The inspection of commodity is no easy job.

  商檢工作不是那麼簡單。

  Mr. Black is talking with the Chinese importer about inspecting the goods.

  布萊克先生與中方進口商就商品檢驗問題進行洽談。

  As an integral part of the contract, the inspection of goods has its special importance.

  作為合同裡的一個組成部分,商品檢驗具有特殊的重要性。

  We should inspect this batch of porcelainware to see if there is any breakage.

  我們要檢查一下這批瓷器是否有破損的。

  The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line.

  出口商在向船運公司託運前有權檢驗商品。

  The inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods.

  商品檢驗工作在到貨後一個月內完成。

  How should we define the inspection rights?

  商檢的權力怎樣加以明確呢?

  I'm worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection.

  我擔心對商檢的結果會發生爭議。

  We'll accept the goods only if the results from the two inspections are identical with each other.

  如果雙方的檢測結果一致,我們就收貨。

  Where do you wish to reinspect the goods?

  您希望在哪裡複驗商品?

  The importers have the right to reinspect the goods after their arrival.

  進口商在貨到後有權複驗商品。

  What's the time limit for the reinspection?

  複驗的時限是什麼時候?

  It's very complicated to have the goods reinspected and tested.

  這批貨測試和複驗起來比較複雜。

  What if the results from the inspection and the reinspection do not coincide with each other?

  如果檢驗和複驗的結果有出入該怎麼辦呢?

  Who issues the inspection certificate in case the quality do not confirm to the contract?

  如果貨物的質量與合同不符,由誰出具檢驗證明書呢?

  The certificate will be issued by China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau or by any of its branches.

  檢驗證明書將由中國進出口商品檢驗局或其分支機構出具。

  The Inspection Certificate will be signed by the commissioner of your bureau.

  檢驗證明書將由商檢局局長簽字。

  Our certificates are made valid by means of the official seal and personal chop of the commissioner.

  我們的證明書以蓋公章和局長簽字為有效。

  As a rule, our certificate is made out in Chinese and English.

  通常證明書是用中文和英文開具的。

  You may have another certificate showing the goods to be free from radioactive contamination.

  你們還要出具另一份證明書,以證明貨物沒有受放射線汙染。

  Our goods must be up to export standards before the Inspection Bureau releases them.

  我們的貨物只有在符合出口標準後,商檢局才予以放行。

  Our Inspection Bureau will issue a Veterinary Inspection Certificate to show that the shipment is in conformity with export standards.

  商檢局將出具動物檢疫證明書以證明貨物符合出口標準。

  Is it convenient for you to engage a surveyor?

  你們聯絡公證方便嗎?

  We have the best surveyor, China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau.

  我們有最好的公證行,即中國進出口商品檢驗局。