常用的商務英語句子
隨著世界經濟的發展,我國與世界各國之間的商務聯絡越來越密切,商務英語作為經濟往來的重要橋樑也越來越重要,商務英語專業發展也越來越引人注目。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!
1
1、We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
我們在平等互利的基礎上和各國人民進行貿易。
2、They mainly trade with Japanese firms.
他們主要和日本商行進行貿易。
3、For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.
在過去的五年中,我們與貴國進行了大量的貿易。
4、Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.
我們的目的是和你們探討一下發展貿易的可能性。
5、There should always be exceptions to the rule.
凡事總有例外。
6、There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.
和你們的羊毛貿易已有所減少。
7、To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.
尊重買方國家的風俗習慣是我國貿易政策的一個重要方面。
8、I don't know whether you care to answer right away.
我不知道你是否願意立即回答。
9、Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.
我們是在平等的基礎上進行貿易。
10、I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
我不知道你是否瞭解,但是,這個條件對我們是必要的。
11、Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.
我們公司主要經營手工藝品。
12、We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我們必須強調這些付款條件對我們很重要。
13、Trade in leather has gone up ***down*** 3%.
皮革貿易上升***下降***了百分之三。
14、They are well-known in trade circles.
他們在貿易界很有名望。
15、Trade in general is improving.
貿易情況正在好轉。
16、I would not waste my time pursuing that.
如果是我的話,不會將時間浪費在這裡。
17、Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
請了解這一點對我們至關重要。
18、Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.
我們的對外貿易不斷髮展。
19、Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎?
20、Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
我們的方針是不授與專賣權。
2
1、Would anyone like something to drink bdfore we begin?
譯:在我們正式開始前,大家喝點什麼吧?
2、We are ready.
譯:我們準備好了。
3、I know I can count on you.
譯:我知道我可以相信你。
4、Tust me.
譯:請相信我。
5、We are here to solve problems.
譯:我們是來解決問題的。
6、We’ll come out from this meeting as winners.
譯:這次會談的結果將是一個雙贏。
7、Ihope this meeting is productive.
譯:我希望這是一次富有成效的會談。
8、I need more information.
譯:我需要更多的信自。
9、Not in the long run.
譯:從長遠來說並不是這樣。這句話很實用,也可顯示你的"高瞻遠矚".
10、Let me explain to you why .
譯:讓我給你一個解釋一下原因。很好的轉折,又可磨鍊自己的耐心。 轉
11、That’s the basic problem.
譯:這是最基本的問題。
12、Let’s compromise.
譯:讓我們還是各退一步吧。嘴裡這麼說,心裡可千萬別放鬆。追求利潤最大化是一種專業精神。
13、It depends on what you want.
譯:那要視貴方的需要而定。沒那麼正規的場合下說:那要看你到底想要什麼。
14、The longer we wait ,the less likely we will come up with anything.
譯:時間拖得越久,我們成功的機會就越少。
15、Are you negotiable?
譯:你還有商量的餘地嗎?
16、I’m sure there is some room for negotiation.
譯:我肯定還有商量的餘地。
17、We have another plan.
譯:我們還有一個計劃。準備多麼充分!勝利一定會屬於這樣的人!
18、Let’s negotiate the price.
譯:讓我們來討論一下價格吧。
19、We could add it to the agenda.
譯:我們可以把它也列入議程。
20、Thanks for reminding us.
譯:謝謝你的提醒。 轉貼於:實用英語考試_考試大
21、Our position on the issue is very simple.
譯:我們的意見很簡單。
22、We can not be sure what you want unless you tell us.
譯:希望你能告訴我們,要不然我們無法確定你想要的是什麼。
23、We have done a lot.
譯:我們已經取得了不少的進展。
24、We can work out the details next time.
譯:我們可以下次再來解決細節問題。
25、I suggest that we take a break.
譯:建議休息一下。
26、Let’s dismiss and return in an hour.
譯:咱們休會,一個鐘頭後再回來。
27、We need a break.
譯:我們需要暫停一下。
28、May I suggest that we continue tomorrow.
譯:我建議明天再繼續,好嗎?少提這種建議,中國人一定要學會如何在談判桌"熬得住",很多時候不是"技術戰"而是"神經戰"
29、We can postpone our meeting until tomorrow.
譯:我們可以把會議延遲到明天。
30、That will eat up a lot of time.
譯:那會耗費很多時間。
3
Be highly organized and efficient.
工作很有條理,辦事效率高。
The management wants screwing up.
管理部門需要提高工作效率。
I can organize my time efficiently.
我的工作效率高。
People working at all levels should be efficiency-minded.
上下都要講究工作效率。
To work or perform efficiently and rapidly.
高效率工作工作或行動效率高或敏捷
Office Automation***OA*** is the application of the computer and communication technologies to improve the productivity of clerical and managerial office workers.
辦公自動化是計算機和通訊技術在改善辦事人員和管理人員的工作效率方面的一種應用。
He aim to streamline the office.
他的目標是提高辦公室的工作效率。
Li This is British efficiency, I suppose?
這想必就是英國的工作效率。
To work or act ineptly or inefficiently.
拙劣地工作做事拙劣或低效率
Give advice on improving performance and obtaining higher efficiency.
提出改進效能和提高工作效率的意見。
- 常用的商務英語句子
- 我長大了小學作文
- 關於黑茶的宣傳廣告詞
- 身上有傷口能吃什麼
- 父母寫給高考前孩子的信
- 取得成功名言警句
- 肚子咕嚕嚕怎麼回事
- 小學四年級的數學日記
- 關於工程質量管理論文
- 老師您好的讀書心得大全
- 關於招生的宣傳廣告詞
- 中秋節常用的謎語大全
- 發生火災的安全逃生注意事項
- 學業水平考試工作會議上的講話
- 治療咽喉炎的中藥有哪些
- 中國企業管理模式存在的問題及變革與發展方向
- 白花芥藍炒野豬肉的烹飪方法
- 安全教育培訓計劃
- 老年人常失眠有什麼危害
- 西師大版五年級下冊語文第十三課畢昇的夢想
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字