外貿詢盤英文範文
客戶來英文詢盤函件,我們也需要用英文來進行回覆,這就是外貿。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!
Kiddie Korner,Inc. March 2nd,2000 Datex Trading Co. Ltd. Lianfang building 666 Huayuan Avenue Dalian,Liaoning China
Dear Sir or Madam,
We were impressed by the selection of sweaters that were displayed on your stand at the Menswear Exhibition that was held in Chicago last month.
We are a large chain of retailers and looking for a manufacturer who could supplyus with a wide range of sweaters for the teenage market.
As we usually place very large orders,we would expect a quantity discount in addition to a 20% trade discount off net list prices,and our terms of payment are normally 30 days bill of exchange,documents against payment.
If these conditions interest you,and you can meet orders of over 1000 garments at one time,please send us your current catalogue and price-list.We hope to hear from you soon.
Yours faithfully,
Fred Johns
China Trade Manager
外貿詢盤英語必背句型
May I have an idea of your prices?
可以瞭解一下你們的價格嗎?
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能給我一個估價嗎?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
請告知你們有關商品的最低價。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果你們的價格優惠,我們可以馬上訂貨。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什麼時候能得到你們到岸價的實盤?
We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
我們希望你們報離岸價格。
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.
請告訴你方椅子到漢堡到岸價的最低價格。
Words and Phrases
favorable 優惠的
firm price 實價,實盤
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
為了便於我方報價,可以告訴我們你們所要的數量嗎?
We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我們想了解你們能供應什麼,以及你們的銷售條件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你們通常要多久才能交貨?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交貨嗎?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你們能不能接受在一段時間裡分批交貨?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?
能否告知你們將採用哪種付款方式?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你能否告知我們最早船期嗎?
Do you take special orders?
你們接受特殊訂貨嗎?
Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
你能給我們寄來一份膠靴的目錄,連同告訴我們付款方式嗎?
he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.
他詢問了品種、花色和價格等情況。
We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.
我們向張經理詢問了茶葉的品種、質量、價格等問題。
Words and Phrases
sales conditions 銷售條件
to make delivery 交貨
to make prompt-delivery 即期交貨
payment terms 付款方式
special orders 特殊訂貨
外貿詢盤英語常用句型
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量 詢盤 證明我們產品質量過硬。
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦價格回升, 詢盤 將恢復活躍。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
對地毯的 詢盤 日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
詢盤如此之多,我們只能分給你們200箱貨。
Enquiries are dwindling.
詢盤正在減少。
Enquiries are dried up.
詢盤正在絕跡。
They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
他們答應將以後的詢盤轉給中國公司
Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
詢盤一般由買方發出。
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
貝克先生來北京向中國紡織公司進行詢價。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遺憾,你們所詢的貨物現在無貨。
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在進出口交易中,我們常向外商詢價。
To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.
為了對我們的橙子詢價,那家日本公司的一名代表訪問了我們。
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我們現在無力顧及你方的詢盤。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你們的詢盤不明確,我們無法答覆。
Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?
既然我們已經對你們產品詢價,可否儘快給予答覆?
China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.
中國絲綢公司收到了英國一家公司的詢價單。
Thank you for your inquiry.
謝謝你們的詢價。
Words and Phrases
inquire 詢盤;詢價;詢購
to inquire about 對...詢價
to make an inquiry 發出詢盤;向...詢價
inquirer 詢價者
enquiry 詢盤
inquiry sheet 詢價單
specific inquiry 具體詢盤
an occasional inquiry 偶爾詢盤
to keep inquiry in mind 記住詢盤
看過的人還: