美國日常生活俚語精選

  美國俚語作為美國英語的一種變體,在美國英語中扮演著舉足輕重的角色,下面小編整理了美國日常生活俚語,歡迎大家閱讀。

  美國日常生活俚語摘抄

  He'll never spot me

  他再也找不到我了。

  You are doing me a faver

  這是你的***支援***關照。

  How did you make out?

  你把事情做得怎樣?

  Give me a couple of days to kick it around

  給我幾天考慮時間。

  Take my words to heart

  把我的話牢記在心中。

  You are standing on my property

  你侵入我的範圍。

  If you are in a hurry,go yourself

  如果你急的話,你就先走吧。

  What the devil are you doing?

  你在搞什麼鬼?

  Your wish is my command

  你希望我怎樣,我就怎樣。

  He always loses his head

  他常常發脾氣。

  You are a lucky dog!

  你真幸運!

  You've got a big mouth

  你真多嘴。

  It won't be long

  不會太久。

  Take good care of yourself

  請你多珍重。

  His head is in the clouds

  他想入非非。

  Here's yours

  這個是給你的。

  How is your business?

  你是生意如何?

  You are impossible!

  你真是不可理喻!

  No one else is here

  這裡沒有別的人。

  Overtime

  加班。

  Tomboy

  男子氣的女孩子。

  short time = make love

  做愛

  What do you want to see me about?

  你找我幹嘛?

  It's up to you

  由你來決定。

  You want to bet?

  你想打賭嗎?

  I hope you will like it

  我希望你會喜歡它。

  Everything that can be done has been done

  該做的事,都已做了。

  You will be sorry for this

  對此事,你會後悔的。

  Don't make a lot of promises

  不要亂開空頭支票。

  美國日常生活俚語推薦

  You read my mind

  你瞭解我的心事。

  I can't live without you

  我沒有你活不下去。

  You are going to set the world on fire

  你會前途無量的。

  You'll have to bill me,I am short of cash

  我沒有帶錢,請你付賬吧。

  Don't think too much of yourself

  不要以為你自己了不起。

  You know better than I

  你比我更清楚。

  Don't speak ill of others

  別講他人的壞話。

  You know the rules

  你該明白規矩。

  It could be a lot of reasons

  一定是有原因的。

  Do to others before they do to you

  先下手為強。

  It's going a bit too far

  太過份了。

  We did it in no time

  我們很快就做好了。

  Friends are honest with each other

  朋友間要以誠相待。

  

  You have my word

  我向你保證。

  We keep no secrets from our friends

  我們和朋友間毫無隱瞞。

  I'm in a good mood today

  我今天心情很好。

  If it was damaged,I'll be happy to replace it

  如有損壞,本人願意賠償。

  You have got to do something

  你一定要想個辦法。

  You are too much for me

  我不是你的對手。

  Hurry up,he is calling the roll

  趕快,他在點名了。

  I'm going out there to make history

  我要出動闖一番大事業。