做自己怎麼說的英語
英語是一門熱門的語言。小編在這裡整理了,希望能幫助到大家。
show your true colors 展現本色,做自己
Don't be afraid to show your true colors. It's ok.
不要怕流露本色,OK的。
Just show your true colors. We all like you.
做你自己就好了,我們都很喜歡你。
詞彙表達
have bigger fish to fry | 另有更重要更感興趣的事情要去做
It's really not worth my time. I've got bigger fish to fry!
這真的不值得我花時間。我有更重要的事要做。
【口語對話】
Wife: I'm a little worried about what to serve for Saturday's dinner party.
我有點發愁週六的晚宴到底吃點什麼?
Husband: Is that really your biggest concern at this moment?
這真是你目前最關心的事嗎?
Wife: Well, it's really important to me.
嗯,對我來說很重要。
Husband: Don't you think we have bigger fish to fry?
你不覺得我們還有更重的事情要做嗎?
Wife: Like what?
比如呢?
Husband: Like what are you going to cook tonight?
比如你今天晚上打算做什麼吃?