比賽用的英語笑話帶翻譯

  笑話是民族文化及社會生活中不可缺少的一環,從古至今都擁有廣大的受眾,深受人們喜愛。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  :為什麼不拿回來

  One day, the father lets eight year-old son send a letter,

  有一天,父親讓八歲的兒子去寄一封信,

  the son took the letter ,

  兒子已經拿著信跑了

  the father then remembered didn't write the address and addressee's name on the envelope.

  父親才想起信封上沒寫地址和收信人的名字。

  After the son comes back, the father asks him: "You have thrown the letter in the mail box?"

  兒子回來後,父親問他:“你把信丟進郵筒了嗎?”

  "Certainly"“當然”

  "You have not seen on the envelope not to write the address and the addressee name?"

  “你沒看見信封上沒有寫地址和收信人名字嗎?”

  "I certainly saw nothing written on the envelope."

  “我當然看見信封上什麼也沒寫”

  "Then why you didn't take it back?"

  “那你為什麼不拿回來呢?”

  "I also thought that you do not write the address and the addressee,“

  我還以為你不寫地址和收信人,

  is for does not want to let me know that you do send the letter to who!"

  是為了不想讓我知道你把信寄給誰呢!”

  :這鐘準嗎?

  Dan was the doorman of a club in a big city.

  丹在一個大城市的某個俱樂部當守門人。

  Everyday, thousands of people passed his door,

  每天都有數千人經過他的門口,

  and a lot of them stopped and asked him, "What's the time, please?"

  而且許多人都會停下來問他:“請問現在幾點?”

  After a few months, Dan said to himself, "I'm not going to answer all those stupid people any more.

  幾個月後,丹想:“我不想再回答這些蠢人提出的問題了,

  I'm going to buy a big clock

  我要去買一隻大鐘,

  and put it upon the wall here."

  把它掛在這兒的牆上。

  Then he did so.

  於是他買了一隻鍾,把它掛在了牆上。

  “Now people aren't going to stop and ask me the time," he thought happily.“

  現在人們總不會再停下來問我時間了。”他高興地想。

  But after that, a lot of people stopped,

  可是打那以後,每天仍有許多人停下來,

  looked at the clock and then asked Dan, "Is that clock right?”

  看看鐘,然後問丹:“這鐘準嗎?”

  :沒把頭髮全剪掉啊

  Miles sometime went to the barber's during working hours to have his hair cut.

  麥爾斯有時在上班時間去理髮館理髮,

  But this was against the office rules: clerks had to have their hair cut in their own time.

  但這是違反辦公室規定的:職員只能利用自己的時間理髮。

  While Miles was at the barber's one day,

  一天,正當麥爾斯理髮時,

  the manager of the office came in by chance to have his own hair cut and sat just beside him.

  經理碰巧也進來理髮,而且就坐在他旁邊。

  "Hello, Miles," the manager said.

  “你好,麥爾斯,”經理說。"

  I see that you are having your hair cut in office time."

  “我看到你在上班時間理髮了。”

  "Yes, sir, I am," admitted Miles calmly.

  “是的,先生。正是這樣。”麥爾斯平靜地承認了。

  "You see, sir, it grows in office time."

  可先生,你看,頭髮是在上班時間長的。“

  "Not all of it," said the manager at once.

  “不全都是吧,”經理立刻說,"

  Some of it grows in your own time."

  “有一些是在你自己的時間裡長的。”

  "Yes, sir, that's quite true."

  “對呀,先生,你說得很對。”

  Answered Miles politely, "but I'm not having it all cut off."

  麥爾斯禮貌地回答說,“但我並沒有把頭髮全都剪掉啊。”

  
看了""的人還看了: