初中英文小笑話及翻譯

  前蘇聯著名作家高爾基說過,“哪裡有人,哪裡就有笑聲。”從古到今,笑話是人們生活中不可缺少的“調劑品”。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  篇1

  相同的投資相同的結果

  A couple of hunters chartered a small plane to fly them to a forest, and made an appointment with the pilot to come back and fetch them in about two weeks. At the end of the two weeks, they had shot a lot of animals that they wanted to load onto the plane. But the pilot said, "This plane won't be able to take more than one wild buffalo. You'll have to leave the others behind." Then the hunters protested, saying, "But last year, another pilot with the same airplane let us take two buffalos and some other animals in the plane as well."

  有兩個獵人包機前往一座森林,到了以後,他們和飛行員約定好兩週後來接。兩週後,他們射了許多動物,而且打算把這些動物全部搬上那架小飛機,可是飛行員說:“這架飛機除了一頭野牛外,沒辦法再多載了。你們必須把其他的獵物都留下。” 獵人說:“但是去年另一個飛行員開一樣的飛機,就讓我們帶兩隻水牛,還有一些其他的動物上機!”

  So the new pilot thought about it. He was a little bit skeptical, but finally he said, "OK, since you did it last year, I guess this year we can do it again." Then he loaded the two buffalos and a few other animals in, and the plane took off. Five minutes later, it crashed in a neighboring area. The three men climbed out and looked around, and one hunter said to the other, "Where do you think we are now?" The second one surveyed the area and said, "I think we're about one mile to the left of the place we crashed last year." 因為他們這樣抗議,所以那個新飛行員想了一想後,儘管還是有點存疑,最後還是妥協說:“好吧!如果去年可以做到,今年應該也可以。”所以他裝了兩頭水牛和一些其他的動物。結果飛機起飛五分鐘後,就墜落在鄰近的地方。這3個人從飛機爬出來看了看四周,其中一個獵人對另一個說:“你認為我們現在在哪兒?” 那個人瞧了一下,說:“我想大概距離去年墜機的地方西邊一英哩遠!”

  篇2

  Who Is the Laziest 誰最懶

  Father: Well, Tom, I asked to your teacher today, and now I want to ask you a question. Who is the laziest person in your class?

  父親:哎,湯姆,今天我跟你們老師談過,現在我想問你個問題。你們班上誰最懶?

  Tom: I don't know, father.

  湯姆:我不知道,爸爸。

  Father: Oh, yes, you do! Think! When other boys and girls are doing and writing, who sits in the class and only watches how other people work?

  父親:啊,不對,你知道!想想看,當別的孩子們都在做作業、寫字時,誰在課堂上坐著,只是看人家做功課?

  Tom: Our teacher, father.

  湯姆:我們老師,爸爸。

  篇3

  One day, the father lets eight year-old son send a letter, the son took the letter , the father then remembered didn't write the address and addressee's name on the envelope.

  有一天,父親讓八歲的兒子去寄一封信,兒子已經拿著信跑了,父親才想起信封上沒寫地址和收信人的名字。

  After the son comes back, the father asks him: "You have thrown the letter in the mail box?"

  兒子回來後,父親問他:"你把信丟進郵筒了嗎?"

  "Certainly"

  "當然"

  "You have not seen on the envelope not to write the address and the addressee name?"

  "你沒看見信封上沒有寫地址和收信人名字嗎?"

  "I certainly saw nothing written on the envelope."

  "我當然看見信封上什麼也沒寫"

  "Then why you didn't take it back?"

  "那你為什麼不拿回來呢?"

  "I also thought that you do not write the address and the addressee, is for does not want to let me know that you do send the letter to who!"

  "我還以為你不寫地址和收信人,是為了不想讓我知道你把信寄給誰呢!"