經典英語冷笑話

  下面是小編整理的,歡迎大家閱讀!

  一:

  1、Teacher: whoever answers my next question, can go home.

  老師:誰能回到我下一個問題,誰就可以回家了。

  One boy throws his bag out the window.

  一個小男孩把書包扔到窗外。

  Teacher: who just threw that?!

  老師:誰剛剛把書包扔出去了?

  Boy: Me! I’m going home now.

  男孩:我!我現在要回家了。

  二:

  2、What dog can jump higher than a building?

  什麼狗比大樓跳的還高?

  Anydog, buildings can't jump!

  任何一隻狗,大樓又跳不起來!

  三:

  3、What has a head, a tail, and no body?

  什麼有頭、有尾,但是沒有身體?

  A coin!

  硬幣。

  四:

  4、What has one eye but cannot see?

  什麼有一隻眼睛,卻看不見?

  A needle.

  針。

  五:

  5、Wife: "How would you describe me?"

  妻子:你會怎麼形容我呢?

  Husband: "ABCDEFGHIJK."

  丈夫:ABCDEFGHIJK.

  Wife: "What does that mean?"

  妻子:那是什麼意思?

  Husband: "Adorable, beautiful, cute, delightful, elegant, fashionable,

  gorgeous, and hot."

  丈夫:迷人的、魅力的、可愛的、令人愉悅的、優雅的、時髦的、漂亮的

  和火辣的。

  Wife: "Aw, thank you, but what about IJK?"

  妻子:哇,謝謝,但是“IJK”是什麼意思呢?

  Husband: "I'm just kidding!"

  丈夫:開個玩笑!

  六:

  The newlyweds entered the elevator of their Miami Beach hotel.

  一對新婚夫婦走進位於邁阿密海灘旅館的電梯。

  The operator, a magnificent blonde, looked at them in surprise and said,

  "Why, hello, Teddy, how are you?"

  電梯操作員是一個漂亮的金髮碧眼的美女,看到他們十分驚奇,她說:“嗨,Teddy,你好嗎?”

  When the couple reached their room, the piqued bride demanded: "Who was that

  woman?!"

  夫婦倆到了他們自己的房間,憤怒的新娘要求丈夫做出解釋:“那女人是誰?!”

  "Take it easy, honey," said the groom, "I'm going to have trouble enough

  explaining you to her."

  “冷靜點,寶貝,”新郎說:“我得對她解釋你是誰,這已經足夠煩死我了。”