小學英語小笑話短小簡單

  笑話是民族文化不可或缺的一部分。透過笑話我們可以看到一個民族的生存環境、生活方式、社會關係和心理特徵等等。小編整理了短小簡單的小學英語小笑話,歡迎閱讀!

  短小簡單的小學英語小笑話篇一

  Mr. White was watching TV when his eight一year一old son came into the room. He cried,"Father, my grandpa just now slapped me in the face.” Hearing that, Mr. White became very angry. And then he suddenly boxed his own ears heavily and said,"You beat my son and I dare to beat yours.”

  懷特先生在房間裡看電視,他八歲的兒子走進來哭著說:“爸爸,剛才爺爺打了我一耳光。”懷特先生聽了非常生氣。突然,他重重地扇了自己一耳光,說:“你打我兒子,我也敢打你兒子。”

  短小簡單的小學英語小笑話篇二

  Mike: My aunt was very embarrassed when she was asked to take off her mask at the party.

  麥克:一次舞會上,當大家要求我姑姑拿掉她的面具時,她非常尷尬。

  Mary: Why was that?

  瑪麗:為什麼會那樣呢?

  Mike: She wasn't wearing one.

  麥克:她根本就沒有帶面具。

  短小簡單的小學英語小笑話篇三

  Mother; Why were you kept after school today, Johnny?

  媽媽:約翰尼,你今天放學以後為什麼被留下了?

  Johnny: Teacher told us to write an essay on "The Result of Laziness", and I fumed in a blank sheet of paper.

  約翰尼:老師叫我們寫一篇題為“徽惰的結果”的作文,我交了一張白卷。

  短小簡單的小學英語小笑話篇四

  Little George was his dad asked him why.

  一天喬治哭了,他爸爸問他怎麼了。

  “I’ve lost 5 pence,” sobbed George.

  “我丟了五便士。”喬治哭著說。

  "Never mind,” said his dad kindly, "Here's another S pence for you.”

  “沒關係。”爸爸和藹地說。“我再給你五便士。”

  At which George howled louder that ever.

  但喬治哭得比以前更響了。

  "Now what is it?" asked his dad.

  “這是怎麼了?”爸爸問。

  "I wish I' d said I' d lost 10 pence!”

  “我後悔剛才沒說丟了十便士。”