英語小笑話適合初一的
笑話是一種用來逗笑取樂的文體。笑話,不僅能讓同學們在日常生活和學習中不時地會心一笑,還能從中學習到不少的英語知識。小編精心收集了適合初一的英語小笑話,供大家欣賞學習!
適合初一的英語小笑話篇1
白痴老師
If there are any idiots in the room,will they please stand up?" said the sarcastic teacher .
喜愛挖苦人的老師說:“如果在這間教室裡面有白痴,就請站起來好嗎?”。
After a long silence,one rreshman rose to his feet,
沉默了很久之後,有一名新生就站起來了。
"Now then mister ,why do you consider yourself an idiot? "enquired the teacher with a sneer.
老師就以譏笑的口氣問他:“喂, 先生,你為什麼認為你自己是個白痴呀?”
"Well ,actually I don't,"said the student ,"but I hate to see you standing up there all by yourself."
這名學生說:“ 唉呀,實際上我才不認為我是個白痴呢,而是我很討厭看著你一個人站在那裡啦。”
適合初一的英語小笑話篇2
交換三明治
Two attorneys went into a diner and ordered two drinks.
有兩位律師走進一家小餐廳。點了兩份飲料。
Then they produced sandwiches from their briefcases and started to eat.
然後他們就從他們的公文包當中拿出三明治開始吃。
The waiter became quite concerned
服務生感到相當不妥,
and marched over and told them,"You can't eat your own sandeiches in here!"
就走過去告訴他們:“你們不可以在這裡吃你們自己的三明治!”
The attorneys looked each other ,
這兩位律師彼此看了一下對方,
shrugged their shoulders and then exchanged sandwiches.
聳聳他們的肩膀,然後就交換三明治。
適合初一的英語小笑話篇3
醉漢
A police officer pulls over a guy who has been weaving in and out of the lanes.
有一位警官把一個在車道上穿進穿出,迂迴蛇行的男子攔到路邊。
He goes up to the guy's window and says "Sir,I need you to blow into this breathalyzer tube."
他走到這名男子的車窗旁邊說:“先生,我要你對著這個酒精測試管吹一口氣。”
The man says,"Sorry officer I can't do that.I am an asthmatic.If I do that I'll have a really bad asthma attack."
這名男子說:“對不起呀,警官,我不能吹呀。我是個氣喘病患者呀。如果我吹的話,我就會真的患很嚴重的氣喘病。”
"Ok,fine.I need you to come down to the station to give a blood sample."
“ 好, 好。我要你到警察局進行血液檢驗。”
"I can't do that either.I am a hemophiliac.If I do that,I'll bleed to death."
“我也能抽血檢驗呀。我是個血友病患呀。如果我抽血檢驗,我就會流血過多而死呀。”
"Well ,then we need a urine sample."
“嗯,那我們就要你進行尿液檢驗吧。”
"I am sorry officer I can't do that either.I am also a diabetic.If I do that I'll get really low blood sugar."
“對不起呀 ,警官,我也不能驗尿呀。我也是一個糖尿病患者呀。如果我驗尿的話,我的血糖就真的會變得很低。”
"Alright then I need you to come out here and walk this white line."
“好吧,那我要你出來到這邊,走這條白線。”
"I can't do that,officer."
“警官,我辦不勁呀。”
"Why not? "
“為什麼辦不到?”
"Because I am too drunk to do that."
“因為我喝得太醉了,所以不能那麼做呀。”