關於集體運動的英語口語
大家都知道,學習英語就是要花很多時間的,所以同學們千萬不可以偷懶哦,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,大家要好好看一看,背一背,才可以提高成績哦,大家趕緊行動起來吧
一打籃球 Playing Basketball
AHey, Terry, have all the players got here?
嗨,泰瑞,大家都到齊了嗎?
BYeah, most of them have arrived. Don't worry. There are still 20 minutes left before the match.
嗯,大部分人都到了。別擔心,離比賽開始還差20分鐘呢!
AOK. By the way, the stadium is terrific.
好的,順便說一下,這體育場真不錯。
BOf course. It's a newly-built one.
當然了,這可是新建成的。
AWe are lucky to play in a new stadium.
可以在新體育場裡打球,我們真是太新運了。
BHurry up, Benjamin! Pass the ball to me. I'm good at shooting.
加油,本傑明。把球傳給我,我擅長射籃。
ALook out. Catch the ball. You should dunk besides the three-point line.
當心,接住球,你應該在3分線旁邊投籃。
BOh, God! I didn't touch anybody. How can I commit a foul?
天哪!我沒有碰任何人,我怎麼可能犯規呢?
AJust calm down. It's just a turnover. Make up your mind and we can shoot well.
冷靜下來,這只是一個失誤。打起精神來,我們能打得挺好。
BYes, I got it. Come on, Benjamin, don't let him get into the paint.
嗯,我知道了。加油,本傑明,不要讓他進入內線。
ANo problem, I once played a 2-meter-high player successfully.
沒問題,我曾經成功的防守一個2米高的球員。
BReally? You must be…
真的嗎?你肯定……
ABut that game he dunked over me for 13 times.
但是他在我頭上射了13次。
BThat's interesting. Let's hurry up, we should beat them in the first half.
真有趣。我們加油吧,我們在上半場打敗他們。
AOh, look, what's happened to Jack? He sat down.
哎呀,看,傑克怎麼了?他坐下了。
BHe may be injured. Yes, come on, call the team doctor.
他可能受傷了。是的,快點,叫隊醫。
二團隊拓展運動
AMom, hurry up or there will be no seats available for us.
媽媽,快點,否則我們就沒有座位了。
BDon't worry, there will be a lot. There will be enough seats for another ten Daniels.
彆著急,會有很多的。再來十個丹尼爾都會沒有問題。
AI'll take the one beside the driver. There will be a good view there. Wow, how comfortable the seats are. Your company is so great.
我做司機旁邊這個位置。這裡視野會不錯。哇,這個位置好舒服。媽媽的公司真好。
BDaniel, you can't sit there. Because that one is for the coach. OK, let's sit over here.
丹尼爾,你不能坐那。因為那是給教練的。我們坐這吧。
AIs everybody board here? OK, please listen to me. First, all of us must follow the rules. There will be a lot of activities for us, so please never and ever leave the group.
大家都上車了嗎?好的,請聽我說。首先,大家都應該遵守紀律。我們會有很多活動。所以請大家決不要離開隊伍。
BMom, the coach is so strict, I'm afraid I'll never have the fun I want.
媽媽,教練好嚴厲呀,我想恐怕我不會玩得盡興的。
AHoney, you're wrong. If everybody has the same idea as you, a team will not be called a team.
孩子,你錯了。如果每一個人像你一樣想,團隊就不叫團隊了。
BMaybe, but anyway, we'll have a lot of fun. Right?
可能吧,但是無論如何,我們會玩得很高興,對不對?
ANot really, honey. This journey is not all for fun. The most important thing is that we should learn much from it for self-improvement?
也不盡是。這次旅遊並不純粹為了玩,更重要的是為了學東西提高自己。
BWhat's all that about?
是關於什麼的呀?
AIt's about for enhancing the degree of belief, taking responsibility and things like that.
是關於提高信任度,責任感等類似的事情。
BOh, I see, that is also to say teaching goes together with pleasure.
哦,我知道了。也就是說寓教於樂。
ANow, everybody attention please. The first activity we'll do is to make chocolate by yourself.
現在,每個人注意了。我們要做的第一個運動時自己親手製作巧克力。
BHow great! I always eat chocolate but I never know how to make it.
好棒,我經常吃巧克力,但是我從來不知道怎麼做。
AAnd you'll have a taste of the chocolate made by yourself.
你將嚐到自己親手做的巧克力。