英語小短文笑話帶翻譯

  笑話之熱與冷 ,區別在於其引人發笑的程度與形態:熱笑話易於在瞬間引爆笑聲;冷笑話則不會引爆笑聲,最多隻是令人會心一笑,有時連這種會心的笑亦需假以間歇。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!

  英語小短文笑話篇一

  Idiot Teacher白痴老師

  If there are any idiots in the room,will they please stand up?" said the sarcastic teacher .

  喜愛挖苦人的老師說:“如果在這間教室裡面有白痴,就請站起來好嗎?”。

  After a long silence,one rreshman rose to his feet,

  沉默了很久之後,有一名新生就站起來了。

  "Now then mister ,why do you consider yourself an idiot? "enquired the teacher with a sneer.

  老師就以譏笑的口氣問他:“喂, 先生,你為什麼認為你自己是個白痴呀?”

  "Well ,actually I don't,"said the student ,"but I hate to see you standing up there all by yourself."

  這名學生說:“ 唉呀,實際上我才不認為我是個白痴呢,而是我很討厭看著你一個人站在那裡啦。”

  英語小短文笑話篇二

  A drunk醉漢

  A police officer pulls over a guy who has been weaving in and out of the lanes.

  有一位警官把一個在車道上穿進穿出,迂迴蛇行的男子攔到路邊。

  He goes up to the guy's window and says "Sir,I need you to blow into this breathalyzer tube."

  他走到這名男子的車窗旁邊說:“先生,我要你對著這個酒精測試管吹一口氣。”

  The man says,"Sorry officer I can't do that.I am an asthmatic.If I do that I'll have a really bad asthma attack."

  這名男子說:“對不起呀,警官,我不能吹呀。我是個氣喘病患者呀。如果我吹的話,我就會真的患很嚴重的氣喘病。”

  "Ok,fine.I need you to come down to the station to give a blood sample."

  “ 好, 好。我要你到警察局進行血液檢驗。”

  "I can't do that either.I am a hemophiliac.If I do that,I'll bleed to death."

  “我也能抽血檢驗呀。我是個血友病患呀。如果我抽血檢驗,我就會流血過多而死呀。”

  "Well ,then we need a urine sample."

  “嗯,那我們就要你進行尿液檢驗吧。”

  "I am sorry officer I can't do that either.I am also a diabetic.If I do that I'll get really low blood sugar."

  “對不起呀 ,警官,我也不能驗尿呀。我也是一個糖尿病患者呀。如果我驗尿的話,我的血糖就真的會變得很低。”

  "Alright then I need you to come out here and walk this white line."

  “好吧,那我要你出來到這邊,走這條白線。”

  "I can't do that,officer."

  “警官,我辦不勁呀。”

  "Why not? "

  “為什麼辦不到?”

  "Because I am too drunk to do that."

  “因為我喝得太醉了,所以不能那麼做呀。”

  英語小短文笑話篇三

  Apprehending Criminals逮捕罪犯

  The Los Angeles Police Department,the FBI,and the CIA are all trying to prove that they are the best at apprehending criminals.

  洛杉磯警察局、聯邦調查局和中央情報局,都想要證明他們最會逮捕罪犯。

  The President decides to give them a test.

  於是總統決定要考考他們。

  He releases a rabbit into a forest and each of them has to catch it.

  他把一隻兔子放進森林,而他們每一個人都必須去抓它。

  The CIA goes in.

  中央情報局的人進去了。

  They place animal informants throughout the forest.

  他們在整個森林裡放置了動物通報器。

  They question all plant and mineral witnesses.

  他們質問所有的 植物和礦物證人。

  After three months of extensive investigations they conclude that rabbits do not exist.

  就在三個月的密集調查之後,他們得到的結論就是兔子不存在。

  The FBI goes in.After two weeks with no leads they burn the forest ,

  聯邦調查局韻人進去了。就在兩個星期都沒有線索之後,

  killing everything in it,including the rabbit,and they make no apologies.

  他們放火把森林燒了,殺光了裡面的一切,包括這隻,兔子在內 ,而且他們並沒有表現出歉意。

  The LAPD goes in.They come out two hours later with a baddly beaten bear.

  洛杉礬警察局的人進去了。兩個小時之後,他們帶著一隻慘遭嚴重毆打的熊出來。

  The bear is yelling;"Ok!I am a rabbit!I'm a rabbit!"

  這隻熊大聲地喊著說:“好啦!好啦!我是兔子啦!我是兔子啦!”