關於興趣的英語情景口語對話

  英語的口語就是要沒日沒夜的練習,小編今天就給大家整理英語口語,喜歡的就要收藏哦

  簡單的英語口語練習

  我昨天去看了乒乓球比賽

  AHello Martin. Have you been to any events yet?

  你好 Martin, 你去看了什麼賽事了嗎?

  BYes I have. I went to the table tennis yesterday.

  我去了。我昨天去看了乒乓球比賽。

  AOh wow. How was it?

  真的?怎麼樣,賽事如何?

  BOh. It was great. I love Ma Lin. He’s my favourite table tennis player. Have you seen anything yet?

  噢,非常好。我太喜歡馬琳了,他是我最喜歡的乒乓球選手。你看了什麼賽事了嗎?

  AOh I still haven’t managed to get any tickets. I’d love to see something though.

  我還沒能買到看比賽的票。我特別想能去看場比賽。

  BWell, let’s go to the marathon tomorrow then! We can just stand by the side of the road.

  那我們不如去看明天的馬拉松吧?我們站在路邊就可以觀看了。

  AWhat a great idea.

  真是個好主意!

  優秀的英語口語的學習

  你愛看哪種型別的電影

  AHi, Mary! What do you like to do in your spare time?

  你好,瑪麗,空閒時候你都做些什麼?

  BWell, I spend a lot of time watching movies.

  很多時候我都在看電影.

  AWhat a concidence! I also watch a lot of movies.

  真巧啊!我也愛看電影.

  BOh really, Frank? What kind of movies do you like?

  是嗎?弗蘭克,你愛看哪種型別的片子?

  AActually, I watch whichever movie there is, be it a comedy, a sci-fi or a suspense movie. How about you?

  實際上,我哪種都看,喜劇片,科幻片或者懸疑片都行.你呢?

  BArt films are my favorite, but thrillers are cool, too.

  我最喜歡看藝術片,但是驚悚片也不錯.

  AReally impressive. These two genres are definitely different.

  真的嗎?這兩種風格的電影可截然不同啊.

  BSure. I enjoy both of them very much.

  對啊,不過兩種我都喜歡.

  AHow often do you go to the cinema?

  你常去電影院嗎?

  BOnce in a while, I suppose, I usually rent movies at Movie Salon.

  偶爾去一次,通常我都在電影沙龍租碟看.

  AMovie salon? Where's that?

  電影沙龍?

  BIt's a movie rental store in my neighborhood. I've got a membership there.

  就是我家小區裡的一家影碟出租店,我是那兒的會員.

  AIs it good?

  那兒好嗎?

  BYes, you can find almost all new releases there.

  挺不錯的,所有的新電影幾乎都能在那兒找到.

  AReally? Maybe I shall also sign up for its membership.

  是嗎?我也想加入啦.

  BWhy not?

  可以啊.

  精選情景英語口語

  AMorning, Mary. I haven't seen you in a long time. What's up?

  早,瑪麗。好久不見了,最近忙什麼呢?

  BOh, I took up a new hobby.

  哦,我有個新愛好.

  ASo you don't travel a lot now?

  那你最近不怎麼出門旅行了?

  BNo, Frank. I'm much more interestcd in collecting stamps now.

  不怎麼去了,弗蘭克。我現在對集郵很感興趣.

  AIt's certainly a popular hobby. I know a lot of people love stamps.

  集郵是很多人的愛好,我有很多朋友都喜歡集郵.

  BIt certainly is. It's so much fun.

  是的,集郵很有意思.

  AI believe collecting stamps has something similar to traveling right?

  我覺得集郵和旅行有相似之處,對嗎?

  BAbsolutely. Through all kinds of stamps I am able to learn about the world.

  沒錯!我可以通過各種各樣的郵票瞭解世界.

  AWell, every stamp has a story to tell.

  嗯,方寸之間自有大世界

  BYou're right. And I also meet many new friends while collecting stamps.

  對,而且我集郵時認識了很多新朋友。

  AGood.

  真好。

  BSometimes we even spend hours discussing our collcctions.

  有時候我們會花上幾個小時談論我們的郵票.

  AThere's a lot to share when you have a common interest.

  共同的興趣愛好總是讓人有很多值得分享的東西。

  BYes, it's really amazing. I got to go now. I'm meeting with some other collectors.

  是啊,真的很神奇。我得走了.我約了幾個朋友換郵票.

  AOk, good luck. See you

  好的,祝你好運,再見.

  BSee you, Frank.

  再見,弗蘭克。

  我有了集郵的新愛好