關於美食的英語對話情景帶翻譯

  中國有上下五千年的文明史,而飲食文化則是文明史上一顆璀璨的明珠。下面是小編帶來的關於美食的英語對話,希望這些英語對話對大家能夠有所幫助。

  關於美食的英語對話篇一

  AMy dear, what's for supper?

  親愛的,晚飯做什麼吃?

  BRed cooked carp and rape with fresh mushrooms.

  紅燒鯉魚和鮮蘑油菜。

  AWhat about soup?

  做什麼湯?

  BSour-peppery soup.

  酸辣湯。

  AWhich condiment do you use for?

  你要用什麼調料?

  BI'll use ginger, garlic scallion, hot pepper and vinegar.

  我要用姜、蒜、蔥、辣椒和醋。

  AVery good, need I help you?

  很好,要我幫忙嗎?

  BNo, don't need, I can do myself.

  不,不需要,我一個人就行了。

  AThanks. I can watch TV now.

  謝謝,現在我可以看電視了。

  BBut you must cook that dinner next time.

  不過,下次你得做正餐。

  AOkay, I'll do it next time.

  好的,下次我一定做。

  關於美食的英語對話篇二

  AAll the food smells tasty today and makes my mouth water.

  今天所有的食物聞起來都很香,我都流口水了。

  BLet's line up here. This line seems a little shorter.

  我們在這兒排隊吧。這一隊看起來短些。

  AWhat's on the menu today?

  今天的選單上有什麼?

  BFish, beef, pork, chicken, vegetables and beancurd. For staple food we have rice, steamed bread, stuffed buns and noodles.

  有魚、牛肉、豬肉、雞肉、青菜和豆腐。主食有米飯、饅頭、包子和麵條。

  AOh,we're lucky today, aren't we?

  噢,今天我們很幸運,不是嗎?

  BI'd rather take stewed cabbage with beef.

  我想吃牛肉燉白菜。

  AI think I'll take fried fish, because fish is one of my favorites.

  我想吃炸魚,因為魚是我最喜歡的。

  BThat's good, we can share what we have. Here we are. You go ahead.

  那太好了,我們可以分享我們的菜。到我們了,你先買。

  A***They get everything ready***Here is a free table. Let's sit down. Help yourself to some fish please. Isn't it delicious and appetizing?

  ***他們買好了***這裡有一張空桌子。我們坐下吧,請吃魚。難道不好吃,看著很有食慾嗎?

  BI'm sorry I don't like it's a little too salty.

  很抱歉我不喜歡。有點鹹。

  AI see. You people from south prefer sweet, don't you?

  我知道你們南方人喜歡吃甜食,是嗎?

  BYes, I like the fish cooked in sweet and sour sauce best. Try some beef, please.

  對,我最喜歡吃糖醋魚。請吃點牛肉吧。

  AThank you. I'm through with one steamed bread and I'd like a second helping.

  謝謝你。我已吃完一個饅頭了,而且我還想吃一個。

  BYour appetite is good.

  你的胃口不錯。

  AI'm always feeling hungry.

  我總是感到餓。

  關於美食的英語對話篇三

  AHi, I'm George. I'll be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?

  嗨,我是喬治,今晚我將為您服務。您現在準備點菜還是稍待一會呢?

  BI'm ready now. I'd like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.

  我現在點菜,我要烤雞和玉米副餐。

  AAnd would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.

  在正餐之前您要來個開胃菜嗎?今天的湯是我們最美味可口的蕃茄湯。

  BI'll pass on the soup, but I'd like a garden salad.

  我不要湯,不過我要田園沙拉。

  ACan I get you anything to drink?

  您要什麼飲料嗎?

  BYes, I'd like a glass of iced tea.

  好啊,我要一杯冰茶。

  AOkay. I'll be back in a minute with your drink and salad.

  好的,我很快會把您的飲料和沙拉送來。

  BThank you.

  謝謝。

>>>下一頁更多“英語美食話題對話帶翻譯”