日常簡單的英語情景口語
我們學習英語開始就要學習英語口語了,多多讀讀才會更好哦,今天小編就給大家帶來了英語口語,需要的來閱讀哦
簡單的英語口語會話
打出租車去飛機場
AHey, Taxi. Over here!
計程車,這兒。
BDid you call for a car service
你叫車嗎?
AYes, are you engaged
是的,有人約你的車了嗎?
BNot at the moment. Where would you like me to take you
現在沒有,你要去哪兒?
AI am going to the airport, and I have to catch the 930 flight to New York.
我要去機場,趕9
BWell, it's a long way and there is roadwork near Broadway. I am not sure I can snake it in half an hour.
哦,去機場路很遠,而且百老匯大街附近在修路,我沒把握半小時內能到那裡。
ABut I can't miss the flight. It's an important meeting and it’s waiting for me.
可我不能錯過這次班機,一個重要的會議正等著我呢。
BAll right, I will try my best. If there aren’t any holdups, I think we can get there in time.
好吧,我盡力而為。如果路上沒什麼交通阻塞的話,我想我們能趕得上。
AThat's great. How much is it to the airport
太好了,去機場多少錢?
BAbout $25, tips not included.
大約25美元,小費不包括在內。
AFine. Will you please help me with the luggage
行,請幫我搬一下行李,好嗎?
BOh, yes, sure. Let me put it in the boot.
當然可以,我來把它放進後備廂。
AThanks very much.
多謝了。
BNot at all. Bang the door, please.
不客氣,請用力拉上門。
AOk, let's hurry.
好的,我們走吧。
BYou are in luck. The traffic is not heavy today.
你很幸運,今天路上車輛不多。
經典的英語情景口語
我們租的車發生了車禍
AHello.Is this ABC Rent-a-car Company?
喂,你是ABC租車公司嗎?
BYes,speaking.May I help you?
是的,我是,我能為你效勞嗎?
AThis morning we rented a car and we are on the way to Niagara Falls.I'm afraid we have a car accident near the border.
我們是今天早上租的車,我們去尼亞加拉瀑布的途中靠近邊界上發生車禍。
BThat's too bad.What kind of accident is it?Are you all right?
那太不幸了,什麼車禍呢?你還好嗎?
AI'm all right,but my friend is seriously injured.Will you call an ambulance and the police?
我還好,但我的朋友受了重傷,請你打電話給警察和叫輛救護車來好嗎?
BOK.I'll do it right away,but tell me how it happened.
好的,我立刻就辦,但告訴我是怎樣發生的。
AI ran into the guardrail when I turned to the left.
當我左轉時撞到護攔了。
優秀的英語情景口語
我要付你多少錢
ATake me to this address,please.
請把我送到這個地址。
BYes,ma'am. Here we are.
是的,夫人。我們到了。
AHow much do I owe you,sir?
我要付你多少錢,先生?
B30 dollars,ma'am.
30美金,夫人。
AAre you kidding?The meter says 15 dollars,doesn't it?
你在開玩笑嗎?表上顯示15美元,不是嗎?
BYes,but we need some extra charge and some tip,too.
是的,但我們需要一些額外費用和一些小費。
AI don't get it.I'll go and have that doorman talk to you then.
我不接受,我讓那門衛和你談。
BOK,ma'am.Calm down,15 dollars will do.
好的,夫人。冷靜,15美元就行了。