點菜旅遊英語口語大全_英語情景對話
隨著我國旅遊事業的大規模發展,旅遊英語在促進中西方旅遊發展、文化交流方面發揮著越來越重要的作用。小編整理了點菜旅遊英語口語,歡迎閱讀!
點菜旅遊英語口語一
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要來點什麼?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你們這兒有什麼?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要來點穀類食品嗎,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,來一份麥片粥。
A: And eggs?
還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再來一份薰豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡薰豬肉鬆脆一點。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足夠了。謝謝。
點菜旅遊英語口語二
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,請跟我來。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能讓我們看一看選單嗎?
B: Here you are.
給您。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什麼好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.
我推薦香酥鴨。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我們不想吃香酥鴨。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然後再要點海鮮和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品嗎?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,謝謝。 咖啡就行了。
***After a few minutes.***
過了一會兒。
A: I can have the check, please.
結帳。
C: George. Let’s split this.
喬治,我們各自付帳吧。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我請客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
現金還是記帳?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
記帳。請記入我的“美國運通訊用卡”帳號。
點菜旅遊英語口語三
***A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant***
***一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座***
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
沒有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鐘才會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,謝謝。我們等一會兒再來。請替我們預定一張二人桌,可以嗎?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
當然可以。請問先生貴姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近視窗的桌子嗎?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。
B: That’s fine.
我們明白了。
***Half an hour later, the couple comes back.***
半小時後,布魯斯夫婦回來了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你們的桌子已經準備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。
- 點菜旅遊英語口語大全_英語情景對話
- 三年級語文上冊生字組詞大全***3***
- 蛋鴨高產飼養新技術
- 拔罐後出現黑紫色是怎麼回事
- 關於英雄聯盟的網名
- 最新醫療護理安全演講稿範文
- 冰激凌簡筆畫圖片_冰激凌簡筆畫大全
- 安慰自己的勵志簽名
- 給家長的一封信初中家長會
- 最新的陝西大慈恩寺導遊詞範文
- 滷肉怎樣炒菜
- 淺析繼電接觸式控制系統設計
- 拍賣委託的基本事項有什麼
- 旅遊點的警示語
- 頸部淋巴按摩排毒
- 沒有調查無發言權打一成語的答案
- 關於六年級差生的評語
- 在全市創先爭優活動動員大會上的講話
- 商務禮儀之服飾禮儀有哪些
- 白帶發黃有異味怎麼回事和治療方法
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字