英語對話談喜歡運動話題對話帶翻譯***2***


  英語運動話題對話帶翻譯篇四

  AI don't know. I think you might be over the hill.

  不知道。我想或許你已經過了巔峰。

  BWell, if not gymnastics, then mountain biking.

  呃,若是體操不成,那麼山地自行車也行。

  AMountain biking is an Olympic sport?

  山地自行車是奧運專案?

  BSince 1996 it has been. And I bet I'd be pretty good at it. I ride my mountain bike to work almost every day.

  自1996年就是奧運專案了。我敢打賭自己一定很擅長騎山地自行車。我幾乎每天都騎山地自行車去上班。

  英語運動話題對話帶翻譯篇五

  AWhat are the most popular sports in your country?

  人們最喜愛的運動專案是什麼?

  BSwimming in summer and skating in winter.What's your favorite sport?

  夏天是游泳冬天是溜冰,你喜歡什麼

  AJogging and bowling. Do you know how to practise Kungfu?

  慢跑和玩保齡球.你會功夫嗎

  BNo I don't But l do Taijiquan or Shadow boxing.People everywhere in China usually do Taijiquan early in the morning.It can help people keep fit.It has a history of over three hundred years.

  不會, 但我會太極拳.在中國各處人們通常在清早打太極拳.它可以幫助人們保持體形.它有三百多年的歷史了

  AIs it easy to learn?

  學起來容易嗎?

  BYes .it is I can teach you if you like.

  容易。你若喜歡的話,我可以教你。

  AThank you. I can teach you how to bowl.

  謝謝你。我可以教你如何玩保齡球。

  BRight. Let's help each other.

  對。讓我們互相幫助。

  英語運動話題對話帶翻譯篇六

  AHurry up! Mom, I can't wait any more.

  快點媽媽,我等不及了。

  BLook out, honey. Let's come to the shoal waters. Follow me!

  當心點,孩子。我們去淺水區吧,跟我來。

  AOK, Mom. Can I swim now? I want to learn butterfly stroke.

  好的,媽媽,我現在能遊了嗎?我想學蝶泳。

  BHoney, listen to me. First, you should learn how to breathe in and breathe out.

  孩子,聽我說,首先你得學會怎樣吸氣和呼氣。

  AMom, it's so terrible. Water went down into my throat and I almost got drowned.

  媽媽,真糟糕。水到我的喉嚨裡來了,我差點被淹死。

  BDo be patient, Honey. Let's do it slowly and correctly.

  有耐心點,孩子。讓我們慢慢來,把它做好。

  AOh, Mom, I think I'm not the right person for swimming.

  好的,媽媽,我想我不是游泳的料。

  BCome on, sweetie, you've done very well. It is the first step that is tough.

  來吧,孩子。你做得很好了。萬事開頭難嘛。

  ARight, I'll make up my mind. Please correct me if any of my movements go wrong.

  也是,我要加把勁。如果我動作做錯了,就糾正我吧。

  BYes, well done. That's the way to go. How clever you are! You've got it.

  對,做得好,就該這樣。你多聰明呀!你做對了。

  AReally? I can't believe it. Everything is possible to a willing heart.

  真的嗎?我簡直不敢相信。有志者事竟成。

  BExactly, next, you should hold your legs together and extend your arms above your head.

  對呀,下一步,把你的雙腳合攏,把你的胳膊放到你的頭上。

  AYes, like a dolphin. Am I on the right track?

  嗯,像海豚一樣。我做對了嗎?

  BThat's the way to go. Now, you are flying, my boy.

  對了。孩子,你進步了。