關於訂賓館的英語對話
英語對話教學是指通過課堂教學培養學生說的能力,提高會話技巧,最終習得並自如地駕馭語言的能力的過程。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
一
Making a Reservation 預訂客房
Reservationist***R***: Good afternoon. What can I do for you?
下午好,我能幫您什麼嗎?
Client ***C*** : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?
下午好,這裡是北京外貿公司,我想訂一間套房,有嗎?
R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?
有的,先生,可以告訴我您的名字嗎?
C: West, W-E-S-T.
R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?
謝謝,WEST先生。請問你要住多久呢?
C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.
我將會住很長一段時間的。
R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.
很高興你將會在我們酒店長住。
C: How much is the suite, please?
請問套房多少錢呢?
R: Your suite is 320 yuan ***RMB*** per day.
您訂的套房一天是320元。
C: Does that include attendance?
有包括服務費嗎?
R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.
320元一天,包含服務費。
C: Meals included?
餐費有包含在內嗎?
R: Meals are extra, not included.
餐費是另外算的,不包含在內。
C: What services come with that?
都還有些其他的什麼服務嗎?
R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.
您的房間有一間帶空調的臥室,一間客廳,一間浴室,一臺彩電,一部電話並且每天都有主要的國際新聞報送到您的房間。
C: Do I have to pay in advance?
我需要提前預付嗎?
R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.
要的,您需要先預付一半,稍後會設定一個帳戶。
C: On which floor is the suite?
套房在幾樓呢?
R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.
我們提供兩個套房供您選擇。一個是在一樓,另一個是在十三樓。兩個套房都帶浴室並且都是朝南的。
C: What’s the difference between them?
它們之間有什麼不同呢?
R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。
條件和價格都是一樣的,沒什麼不同。
C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.
哪一間更安靜?
R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.
三樓的那一間是非常安靜的。房間號是1316。
C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。
我想我還是訂三樓的那一間吧。
R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?
好的,那您抵店和離店的日期是?
C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.
不知道,但是大概會住17至20天吧。
R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.
那我們只能確認一個房間給您,從10號至27號,恐怕我們不能保證27號之後有房間給您了。
C: What if there isn’t any room then?
是不是那之後都沒有房間了?
R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.
不要急,先生,我們也可以將您列在等候名單上或者在最近的地方為您找一家酒店。
C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.
好的,謝謝,再見。
二
R:Receptionist 接待員G:Guest客人
R:Good morning,Hilton Hotel.What can I do for you?
早上好。這裡是希爾頓酒店。您需要幫忙嗎?
G:Yes,1 would like to book a room at your hotel.
是的,我想在你們酒店訂一間房。
R:What kind of roonl would you like***prefer***?A single room or a double room.
您想要訂什麼樣的房間?單人房還是雙人房呢?
G:A double room,please.
一間雙人房。
R:From which date and for how many nights?
從什麼時候開始?打算住多久呢?
G:From July 25 to July 28,for three nights.
7月25號到7月28號,三個晚上。
R:Could you please hold on?I’11 check our vacancies for those days.***After a while***Yes,sir.We do have a double room for those days.
請稍等,我要查一下那些天有沒有空房。***過了一會兒***先生,我們那些天有雙人房。
G:Ok.What’s the rate/How much does that cost?
好的。價錢多少?
R:It’s 120 U.S.dollars per night.
120美元一晚。
G:I’ll take that.
就這樣吧。
R:May I have your name and your telephone number?
我可以知道您的名字和電話號碼嗎?
G:Yes,my name is Bruce and my telephone number is 27854466.
可以,我叫布魯斯,我的電話號碼是27854466。
R:I’d like to confirm your reservation.A double room for Mr.Bruce at 120 U.S.dollars per night from July 25 to July 28.Is that correct'?
我想確認一下你的預訂。布魯斯先生預訂一間雙人房,從7月25號到7 月28號,每晚120美元,對嗎?
G:Exactly.
完全正確。
R:Thank you very much,Mr.Bruce.We look forward to serving you.
非常感謝您,布魯斯先生。我們期待著為您服務。
G:Thank you and goodbye.
謝謝。再見。
R:Goodbye.
再見。
三
A:Room Reservations.Good afternoon.
B:I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.
A:That's fine, sir. A double room for Tuesday, September12th, with a front view or rear view?
B:What's the price difference?
A: A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.
B:I think I'll take the one with a front view then.
A: How long will you be staying?
B: We'll be leaving Sunday morning.
A: That will be five nights, sir.Thank you very much,and we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.
B: Good. That's all settled then. Good-bye.
A: Good-bye.