餐廳結賬英語對話

  結賬,這個話題,是我們在餐廳必定會進行的英語對話之一。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  1

  Waitar: Do you want some dessert?

  服務員:要些甜點嗎?

  Guest No.thank you.Check.please.

  顧客:不要了,謝謝。結賬。

  Waiter: Wait a moment.I will calculate it for you.Your bill comes to $36.

  服務員:稍等,我幫你們算一下。您的賬單總共是36美元。

  Guest: Here are $40.Keep the change.That's my tip for you.

  顧客:這裡是40美無。不用找錢了。當是我給你的小費。

  2

  Biby: Could you bring us our check?

  畢比:能給我們賬單嗎?

  Waiter: Here you are.Who will settle the bill?

  服務員:給您,誰買單呢?

  Biby: Be my guest.Lyon.

  畢比:我來買單,李昂。

  Lyon: OK,it will be my turn next time.

  李昂:好吧,下次我來。

  Waiter: Your bill comes to $51 including the tips.

  服務員:加上小費總共是51美元。

  Biby: Here you are.

  畢比:給你。

  3

  Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

  服務員,結賬。

  Waiter: Yes, sir.

  好的,先生。

  Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

  先生,這是您的賬單,多謝。

  Guest: Here you are.

  給你。

  Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

  這裡收您200元,請稍等一會,我將很快找回零錢及賬單給您。

  Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

  多謝,這是找給您的零錢及賬單。晚安,希望您再次光臨。

  Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

  謝謝!這是給你的小費。

  Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

  多謝,先生,但我們不接受小費。/不用的,謝謝你的好意。

  

看過的人還看了: