國外經典幽默故事閱讀
笑話是一種增強快樂的文化,常常以篇幅短小,故事情節簡單,文筆巧妙的形式出現,給人以出乎意料,並且取得笑意的藝術效果的文化。在忙碌的生活,我們也需要偶爾的放鬆一下自己。下面小編為大家帶來國外經典幽默故事四則,希望大家喜歡!
國外經典幽默故事:嗨,女人!
lf you kiss her, you are not a gentleman
吻她吧,不夠君子
If you don't, you are not a man
不吻吧,不象漢子
lf you praise her, she thinks you are lying
誇她吧,說你欺騙
lf you don't, you are good for nothing
不誇吧,說你笨蛋
If you agree to all her likes, she is abusing
順她吧,說你氣管炎
If you don't, you are not understanding
不順吧,不善解人意
If you make romance, you are an 'experienced man'
太浪漫,疑你老練
If you don't you are half a man
太規矩,魅力不足
lf you visit her too often, she thinks it is boring
常看她,招她厭煩
lf you don‘t, she accuses you of double crossing
少去點,怨你獵豔
If you are well dressed, she says you are a playboy
穿得好,說你花心
If you don't, you are a dull boy
邋遢些,缺個心眼
lf you are jealous, she says it's bad
吃醋吧,你太狹隘
If you don't she thinks you do not love her
大度點,說你不愛
If you attempt a romance, she says you didn't respect
***吧,不夠尊重
If you don't, she thinks you do not like her
安分吧,不夠愛寵
If you are a minute late, she complains it's hard to wait
你晚了,她等得煩
If she is late, she says that's a girl's way
她晚了,女孩特權
國外經典幽默故事:兩個律師
Two attomsys went into a diner and ordered two drinks. Then they brought out sandwiches from their briefcases and started to eat. The owner marched over and told them, "You can't eat your own sandwiches herel" The attorneys looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders and then exchanged sandwiches.
兩個律師走進一個餐廳點了兩杯飲料,然後從手提箱中拿出三明治開始吃起來。餐廳老闆走過來說道:“你們不能在這裡吃自己的三明治。”兩個律師對一眼,聳聳肩,然後交換了手中的三明治。
國外經典幽默故事:如何拒絕男孩
Boy: Can I buy you a drink ?
男孩:我可以為你買一杯飲料嗎?
Girl: Actually l'd rather have the money.
女孩:事實上,我更希望用錢o
Boy: Can I have your name ?
男孩:可以告訴我你的名字嗎?***直譯:我能有你的名字嗎?***
Girl: Why ? Dont you already have one ?
女孩:為什麼?你不是已經有一個了嗎?
Boy ; l'm a photographsr. l've been looking for a face like yours.
男孩:我是攝影師。我一直在尋找一張像你這樣的臉。
Girl: l'm a plastic surgoon. l've been looking for a face like yours.
女孩:我是整形外科醫生。我也一直在尋找一張像你這樣的臉。
Boy: Is this seat empty ?
男孩:你旁邊有人嗎?***直譯:這個座位是空的吧?***
Girl: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
女孩:是的,如果你坐下,我的座位就是空的。
Boy : Haven't I seen you some place before ?
男孩:我好象以前在什麼地方見過你?
Girl: Yes. That's why I don't go there anymore.
女孩:是的。這就是為什麼我不再去那個地方的原因。
Boy: Will you go out with me this Saturday ?
男孩:這個星期六你想跟我出去嗎?
Girl: Sorry. l'm having a headache this weekend.
女孩:抱歉.這個週末我頭疼。
Boy : I think I could make you very happy.
男孩:我想我能讓你非常快樂。
Girl: Why ? Are you leaving ?
女孩:是嗎?你是說你要離開?
Boy: May I hold your hand .
男孩:我能牽著你的手嗎?
Girl; No thanks, it isntt heavy.
女孩:不用了,我自己能拿的動。
Boy; Hi, didn't we go on dates before ? once or twice ?
男孩:我們以前有過一兩次幽會吧
Girl: Must've been once.l never make the same mistake twice.
女孩:肯定只有一次,我從不會犯兩次同樣的錯誤o
Boy: l'd like to call you. your number?
男孩:能告訴我你的電話號碼嗎?
in the phone book.
女孩:在電話本里。
國外經典幽默故事:人也嫁錯了
At the cocktail party, one woman said to another, "Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?"The other woman replied, "Yes, I am, I married the wrong man."
在一個雞尾酒舞會上,一個女人對另外一個女人說:“你的結婚戒指帶錯手指了。 男一個回答說:“是的,人也嫁錯了。”