優美英文文章帶翻譯
美文,是文質兼美的文章。引導學生讀好讀美,誦讀悟情積累。學生對美的體驗和領悟,來自感覺的整體性,一定要從語言材料的氛圍中去獲得。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!
1
Walk with Me in Moonlight
月光行
Leon Knight
里昂·耐特
Come, walk with me in moonlight
來吧,與我漫步在月光中。
We'll rejoice the close of day.
讓我們共享這朦朧月色。
Talk with me as moonlight sparkles dreams before our way.
當月光在前面的路上閃爍著夢想, 讓我們把柔腸細述。
Draw closer in the moonlight,
月色中更緊的偎依,
Feel warmth within my arms?
你可曾感受到我臂間的暖意?
Drink deep the cup of moonlight;
深飲這杯月色;
Drink deep the magic charms.
深飲這神奇的魅力。
We'll learn poetry by moonlight
我們要在月色中體味詩意
Hold back the falling moon.
將落月挽留
We'll drink every drop of moonlight,
我們要飲盡每一滴月色,
Knowing the sun shall rise too soon.
因為太陽就要升起。
2
吉檀迦利
在那裡,心是無畏的,頭也抬得高昂;
Where knowledge is free;
在那裡,知識是自由的;
Where the world has not been broken up into fragments by narrow domestic walls;
在那裡,世界還沒有被狹小的家國的牆隔成片段;
Where words come out from the depth of truth;
在那裡,話是從真理的深處說出;
Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection;
在那裡,不懈的努力向著“完美”伸臂;
Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way into the dreary desert sand of deadhabit;
在那裡,理智的清泉沒有沉沒在積習的荒漠之中;
Where the mind is led forward by thee into ever-widening thought and action---Into thatheaven of freedom,my Father, let my country awake.
在那裡,心靈是受你的指引,走向那不斷放寬的思想與行為--進入那自由的天國,我的父呵,讓我的國家覺醒起來罷。
3
Tonight I Can Write
今夜我可以寫
Pablo Neruda
巴勃羅·聶魯達
Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
今夜我可以寫下最哀傷的詩句。
Write, for example, 'the night is starry and the stars are blue and shiver in the distance'.
寫,譬如,'夜鑲滿群星, 而星星遙遠地發出藍光並且顫抖'。
The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.
夜風在天空中迴旋並低唱。
Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
今夜我可以寫下最哀傷的詩句。
I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.
我愛她,而且有時她也愛我。
Through nights like this one I held her in my arms.
如同今晚的夜,我曾擁她入懷,
I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.
在無盡的天空下一遍又一遍地吻她。
She loved me, sometimes I loved her too.
她愛我,有時我也愛她。
How could one not have loved her great still eyes.
怎會不愛上她那沉靜的雙眼?
Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
今夜我可以寫下最哀傷的詩句。
To think that I do not have her.
去想我並不擁用她。
To feel that I have lost her.
感覺我已失去她。
to hear the immense night, still more immense without her.
去聆聽廣闊的夜,因沒有她而更加廣闊。
And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.
詩句墜入我的靈魂,如同露水落在牧草上。
What does it matter that my love could not keep her,
我的愛若不能擁有她又會怎樣?
The night is starry and she is not with me. This is all.
群星滿夜,而她不在我身邊。 這就是一切了。
In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.
遠處有人在唱著歌。那麼遠。
My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.
我的空虛因為沒有她。
My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer.
我的目光搜尋她,想要把她拉近;
My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.
我的心尋找她,而她並沒有和我在一起。
The same night whitening the same trees.
相同的夜讓相同的樹木泛白。
We, of that time, are no longer the same.
彼時,我們也不再相似如初。
I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her.
我不再愛她,這是確定的,但我曾多愛她。
My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.
我的聲音試著循風來撫摸她的聽覺。
Another's. She will be another's.
別人的。她將會是別人的。
As she was before my kisses.
如同她曾接受的我的千吻。
Her voice, her bright body. Her infinite eyes.
她的聲音,她潔白的身體,她無盡的雙眼。
I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her.
我不再愛她,這是確定的,但也許我還愛她。
Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
愛情太短,遺忘太長。
Because through nights like this one, I held her in my arms
藉著如同今晚的夜,我曾擁她入懷
My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.
我的靈魂因失去了她而失落。
Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer and these the last verses that I write forher.
這是她最後一次讓我承受的傷痛而這些,便是我為她而寫的最後的詩句。