優美經典英語詩句大全
英語詩歌因其節奏、思想意義及藝術價值,在英語教學中佔有一席之地。本文是優美經典英語詩句,希望對大家有幫助!
優美經典英語詩句:A Blooming Tree
一棵開花的樹
Xi Murong
席慕蓉
May Buddha let us meet ,
如何讓你遇見我
in my most beautiful hours,
在我最美麗的時刻
I have prayed for it,
為這
for five hundred years.
我已在佛前求了五百年
Buddha made me a tree ,
求佛讓我們結一段塵緣
by the path you may take,
佛於是把我化作一棵樹
In full blossoms I'm waiting in the sun ,
長在你必經的路旁陽光下
every flower carrying my previous hope.
慎重地開滿了花 朵朵都是我前世的盼望
As you are near, listen carefully ,
當你走近 請你細聽
the quivering leaves are my waiting zeal,
那顫抖的葉
As you pass by the tree,
是我等待的熱情
without noticing me,
而當你終於無視地走過
My friend, upon the ground behind you ,
在你身後落了一地的 朋友啊
is not the fallen petals but my withered heart.
那不是花瓣 那是我凋零的心
優美經典英語詩句:If you forget me
如果你忘了我
Pablo Neruda
帕布羅 聶魯達
I want you to know one thing
希望你知道
You know how this is
這是我的想法
If I look at the crystal moon at the red branch of the slow autumn at my window.
當我憑窗凝望 姍姍而來的秋日 紅枝上的明月
If I touch near the fire the impalpable ash,
當我輕觸火堆旁
or the wrinkled body of the log
似有似無的塵燼 或是褶皺層層的木柴
Everything carries me to you
我的心兒就會飛向你
As if everything that exists
似乎一切都有了
Aromas, light, medals,
芬芳、光明和榮譽
Or little boats that sail toward
就像小舟蕩向島嶼
those isles of yours that wait for me,
那裡,你等候著我
Well now. If little by little
然而,假若
You stop loving me,
你對我的愛情淡去
I shall stop loving you
我的愛火也會
Little by little.
漸漸熄滅。
If suddenly you forget me
如果瞬間你忘了我
Do not look for me
別來找我,
For I shall already have forgotten you.
因為我早已把你忘懷。
If you think it long and mad
我生命中
the wind of banners
過往的獵獵疾風
that passes through my life,
如果你嫌它過於悠長,過於瘋狂
And you decide to leave me
而決意離我而去。
at the shore of the heart where I have roots
在我愛情所深埋的心之岸
Remember, that on that day, at that hour
記住,彼時彼刻,
I shall lift my arms
我將舉起雙臂
And my roots will set off to
搖斷愛的根脈,
seek another land.
憩於地方。
But, if each day, each hour,
但是,如果每時每刻
You feel that you are destined for me
如果你也感覺到你是我的真命天子
with implacable sweetness,
能共享奇妙的甜蜜
If each day a flower climbs
如果你迎向我的紅脣
up to your lips to seek me,
每天綻若鮮花
Ah my love, ah my own,
啊,我的愛人,我心裡
in me all that fire is repeated,
所有的愛火將再度燃起,
In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten
永不會消失,永不被忘記
My love feeds on your love, beloved,
我的情因你的愛而生,愛人啊
And as long as you live
情長今生,
it will be in your arms without leaving mine.
不離你我臂彎。
優美經典英語詩句:I Loved You
我曾經愛過你
Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
亞歷山大 謝爾蓋耶維奇 普希金
I loved you; even now I may confess,
我曾經愛過你:愛情,也許
Some embers of my love their fire retain;
在我的心靈裡還沒有完全消亡,
But do not let it cause you more distress,
但願它不會再打擾你,
I do not want to sadden you again.
我也不想再使你難過悲傷。
Hopeless and tongue-tied, yet I loved you dearly
我曾經默默無語、毫無指望地愛過你,
With pangs the jealous and the timid know;
我既忍受著羞怯,又忍受著嫉妒的折磨,
So tenderly I loved you, so sincerely,
我曾經那樣真誠、那樣溫柔地愛過你,
I pray God grant another love you so.
但願上帝保佑你,另一個人也會像我愛你一樣。