六年級小學英語故事閱讀

  故事永遠伴隨著我們,伴隨著我們的學習,從童年到老年,從課堂到職場,從故土到異鄉。因此我們說,學習始於故事。小編精心收集了六年級小學英語故事,供大家欣賞學習!

  六年級小學英語故事篇1

  An ox and a dog serve for the same farmer.

  一頭牛和一隻狗同時為一個農夫工作。

  One day the dog arrogantly says: “How grand I am! In the daytime, I watch out for the cattle in the meadows.At night, I guard the house. But you…”

  一天, 狗驕傲地說著;‘我是多麼重要啊!白天我在牧場看護牛群,晚上我看家。而你呢……?”

  “Me? How about me ?” the ox says.

  “我?我怎麼啦?” 牛反問。

  “You can only plough or draw a cart,” the dog slightly says.

  “你只會犁地或是拉車。”狗不屑地說。

  “Yes. It's true,” the ox says. “But if I don't plough, what do you guard?”

  “是的。你說得沒有錯,”牛回答道。“但是如果沒有我犁地,你看護什麼呢?”

  六年級小學英語故事篇2

  Witty Hare can run very fast.

  機靈的兔子跑得很快。

  One day when he gets home. He sees a rat. The rat is jumping down his window.

  一天,它回到家的時候看見一隻老鼠。這隻老鼠正從它家的窗戶跳下去。

  “Oh. A thief!” Witty Hare shouted and catches the rat, “You can’t run faster then me.”

  “啊!賊!”機靈兔子喊著追過去。 “你跑不過我的!”

  Soon Witty Hare catches up with the rat, and the rat is left behind.

  不一會它追上了老鼠,還把老鼠丟在後面。

  “I must run away,” the rat says and laughs, “He is so silly.”

  “我得趕緊逃。”老鼠竊笑著說:“這傢伙真笨。”

  Witty Hare goes on running. A sheep sees him and asks him, “What a re you doing?”

  機靈兔子繼續跑著。一隻綿羊看到了就問它:“你在幹什麼?”

  “I’m catching the thief.” Witty Hare says.

  “我在追賊。”機靈兔子說。

  “Thief? Where’s the thief?” the sheep fells surprised.

  “賊?賊在哪裡啊?”綿羊感到奇怪。

  “He's behind me,”Witty Hare says proudly.

  “它在我後面呢。”機靈兔子自豪地說著。

  六年級小學英語故事篇3

  Bobby is my dog. I love him.

  巴比是我的狗。我很愛它。

  He can roll on the floor. He can play balls with me. He can look aftermy house when I am out.

  它會在地板上打滾。它會和我玩球。它能在外出的時候幫我看家。

  Bobby is very clever. But sometimes he isn’t.

  巴比很聰明,可是有些時候它也不聰明。

  One day Bobby runs away. He is out for three days. After he comes back, I tie him to a tree and give him some food. Bobby begins to eat.

  一天,巴比跑了出去,三天沒回家。它回來後,我把它拴在一棵樹上,給它一些食物。巴比吃著食物,但是又停了下來。

  But then he stops. He sees a fox. The fox is looking at his food. Bobby barks and barks. He wants to catch the fox. But he can’t.

  它看見一隻狐狸。這隻狐狸正盯著它的食物。巴比朝狐狸一個勁地叫。它想抓住狐狸。但是它辦不到。

  The fox runs round the tree. Bobby runs after the fox. So the rope goes ground the tree.

  狐狸開始繞著樹跑,巴比就追著狐狸跑。於是繩子就繞在了樹上。

  Of course Bobby can’t run. The fox can eat the food. Quickly she eats up the food and runs away.

  當然巴比就跑不開了。那隻狐狸跑去吃它的食物。很快就吃光了所有食物,而後跑走了。