有關於海的英文詩欣賞
大海真是變幻莫測,有時波濤洶湧;有時波光粼粼;有時風平浪靜。大海潮起潮落,這在我們看來是屢見不鮮的事。小編整理了有關於海的英文詩,歡迎閱讀!
有關於海的英文詩篇一
The Sea 海
***1***
The Sea! the Sea! the open Sea!海啊!海啊!遼闊的大海!
The blue, the fresh, the ever free!碧藍,清新,永遠地自由自在!
Without a mark, without a bound,沒有標誌,沒有境界,
It runneth the earth's wide regions 'round;它圍繞著大地;
It plays with the clouds; it mocks the skies;與雲彩嬉戲,向蒼穹嘲弄;
Or like a cradled creature lies.間或嬰兒似地靜躺在搖籃裡。
***2***
I'm on the Sea! I'm on the Sea!我在海上!我在海上!
I am where I would ever be;這兒是我永遠願待的地方;
With the blue above, and the blue below,上有藍藍的天,下有藍藍的海,
And silence wheresoe'er I go;處處都是一片寂寞,
If a storm should come and awake the deep,即使風浪將來喚醒大海,
What matter? I shall ride and sleep.有甚麼關係?駕舟,就寢皆由我。
***3***
I love ***oh! how I love*** to ride 我樂於***啊!我多麼樂於***航行,
On the fierce foaming bursting tide,在泡沫凶惡而崩裂的潮水上,
When every mad wave drowns the moon,此時狂浪吞沒了月影,
Or whistles aloft his tempest tune,嘯聲高奏著風暴曲,
And tells how goes the world below,傾訴底下的世界是何等模樣,
And why the south-west blasts do blow.西南風又為何而吹。
***4***
I never was on the dull tame shore 我從不留戀單調溫馴的海岸,
but I lov'd the great Sea more and more,只是愈來愈沉迷於海上,
And backwards flew to her billowy breast,像鳥兒尋找母巢一般,
Like a bird that seeketh its mother's nest;忽忙地飛回那濤濤巨浪的懷抱;
And mother she was, and is to me;對我而言她就是慈母;
For I was born on the open Sea!因為我生長在海上!
by Bryan W. Procter, 1787-1874
有關於海的英文詩篇二
Sea Fever海之戀
John Masefield 作/ 綠雪 譯
I MUST go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by,
And the wheel's kick and the wind's song and the white sail's shaking,
And a gray mist on the sea's face, and a gray dawn breaking.
我多想再次回到大海,
回到那寂寥的海天相連
我只想獨自駕駛那高大的帆船,看浪花和白帆在風的歌唱中飛舞
霧雨瀰漫在海面,透出曙色一線
I must go down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide
Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied;
And all I ask is a windy day with the white clouds flying,
And the flung spray and the blown spume, and the sea-gulls crying.
我多想再次回到大海
傾聽那奔越的潮汐的吶喊
那野性的呼喚如此清晰使我無法拒絕
風舞雲飛,浪花湧濺,還有那海鷗的哭啼,是我唯一的惦念
I must go down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,
To the gull's way and the whale's way, where the wind's like a whetted knife;
And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover,
And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick's over.我一定要再次回到大海
似吉普賽人浪跡天邊
像海鷗,像鯨魚,咧咧的風像一把鋒利的刀
我只想似流浪者笑對如戲人生,讓欺詐在靜謐、甜美的夢中消散
有關於海的英文詩篇三
《致大海To The Sea 》
再見吧,自由的原素!Farewell to you,unharnessed Ocean!
最後一次了,在我眼前 No longer will you roll at me
你的藍色的浪頭翻滾起伏,Your azure swells in endless motion
你的驕傲的美閃爍壯觀.Or gleam in tranquil majesty.
彷彿友人的憂鬱的絮語,A comrade's broken words on leaving,
彷彿他別離一刻的招呼,His hail of parting at the door:
最後一次了,我聽著你的 Your chant of luring,chant of grieving
喧聲呼喚,你的沉鬱的吐訴.Will murmur in my ears no more.
我全心渴望的國度啊,大海!Oh,homeland of my spirit's choosing!
多麼常常地,在你的岸上 How often on your banks at large
我靜靜地,迷惘地徘徊,I wandered mute and dimly musing,
苦思著我那珍愛的願望.Fraught with a sacred,troubling charge!
啊,我多麼愛聽你的回聲,How I would love your deep resounding,
那喑啞的聲音,那深淵之歌,The primal chasm's muffled voice,
我愛聽你黃昏時分的幽靜,The primal chasm's muffled voice,
和你任性的脾氣的發作!And in your sudden,reckless bounding!
漁人的渺小的帆憑著 The fisher's lowly canvas slips,
你的喜怒無常的保護 By your capricious favor sheltered,
在兩齒之間大膽地滑過,Undaunted down your breakers' lips:
但你若洶湧起來,無法克服,Yet by your titan romps have weltered
成群的漁船就會覆沒.And foundered droves of masted ships.
直到現在,我還不能離開 Alas,Fate thwarted me from weighing
這令我厭煩的凝固的石岸,My anchor off the cloddish shore,
我還沒有熱烈地擁抱你,大海!Exultantly your realm surveying,
也沒有讓我的詩情的波瀾 And by your drifting ridges laying
隨著你的山脊跑開!My poet's course forevermore.
你在期待,呼喚…我卻被縛住,You waited,called...I was in irons,
我的心徒然想要掙脫開,And vainly did my soul rebel,
是更強烈的感情把我迷住,Becalmed in those uncouth environs
於是我在岸邊留下來…… By passion's overpowering spell.
有什麼可顧惜的?而今哪裡 Yet why this sorrow?Toward what fastness
能使我奔上坦蕩的途徑?Would now my carefree sails be spread?
在你的荒涼中,只有一件東西 To one lone goal in all your vastness
也許還激動我的心靈.My spirit might have gladly sped.
一面峭壁,一座光榮的墳墓… One lonely cliff,the tomb of glory...
那裡,種種偉大的回憶 There chilling slumber fell upon
已在寒冷的夢裡沉沒,The ghost of mankind's proudest story:
啊,是拿破崙熄滅在那裡.There breathed his last Napoleon.
他已經在苦惱里長眠.There rest for suffering he bartered;
緊隨著他,另一個天才 And,gale-borne in his wake,there streams
象風暴之間馳過我們面前,Another kingly spirit martyred,
啊,我們心靈的另一個主宰.Another regent of our dreams.
他去了,使自由在悲泣中!He passed,and left to Freedom mourning,
他把自己的桂 冠留給世上.His laurels to Eternity.
喧騰吧,為險惡的天時而洶湧,Arise,roar out in stormy warning:
噢,大海!他曾經為你歌唱.He was your own true bard,oh Sea!
他是由你的精氣塑成的,His soul was by your spirit haunted,
海啊,他是你的形象的反映; In your own image was he framed:
他象你似的深沉、有力、陰鬱,Like you immense,profound,undaunted
他也倔強得和你一樣.Like you nocturnal untamed.
世界空虛了……哦,海洋,Bereft the world...where by your power,
現在你還能把我帶到哪裡?Oh Sea would you now carry me?
到處,人們的命運都是一樣:Life offers everywhere one dower:
哪裡有幸福,必有教育 On any glint of bliss there glower
或暴君看守得非常嚴密.Enlightenment or tyranny.
再見吧,大海!你壯觀的美色 Farewell then,Sea!Henceforth in wonder
將永遠不會被我遺忘; Your regal grace will I rever;
我將久久地,久久地聽著 Long will your muffled twilit thunder
你在黃昏時分的轟響.Reverberate within my ear.
心裡充滿了你,我將要把 To woods and silent wildernesses
你的山岩,你的海灣,Will I translate your potent spells,
你的光和影,你的浪花的喋喋,Your cliffs,your coves,your shining tresses,
帶到森林,帶到寂靜的荒原.Your shadows and your murmurous swells.
- 有關於海的英文詩欣賞
- 蛋糕的不同家常做法
- 怎樣在辦公室瘦腿男生有哪些方法
- 前列腺癌的早期症狀與預防方法
- 初中學習語文的方法
- 湘教版七年級上冊地理期末試卷
- 胡蘿蔔菜譜的烹飪方法
- 英語六級應該怎麼學才能通過考試
- 誠信做生意名言名句
- 註冊有限公司要多少註冊資本
- 員工績效考核自我評價範文
- 寫給六年級孩子們的一封信
- 中國企業管理模式存在的問題及變革與發展方向
- 出國前學習英語的方法
- 超市的經營與管理包括由哪些問題
- 肺癌晚期最佳治療方案
- 父母不能對孩子說的話
- 補腦提高記憶力的營養品有哪些
- 表達心情有點傷感的愛情說說
- 旅遊地理資訊系統建設研究論文
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字