精選經典詩歌雙語

  詩歌是一種主情的文學體裁,它以抒情方式高度凝練集中地反映社會生活,用豐富的想象,富有節奏感韻律美的語言和分行排列的形式來抒發思想情感。它是世界上最古老最基本的文學形式,是語言藝術最高的表現形式。下面是小編為大家帶來,希望大家喜歡!

  :

  "A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out."

  "別人都走開的時候,朋友仍與你在一起。”

  Sometimes in life,

  有時候在生活中,

  You find a special friend;

  你會找到一個特別的朋友;

  Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.

  他只是你生活中的一部分內容,卻能改變你整個的生活。

  Someone who makes you laugh until you can‘t stop;

  他會把你逗得開懷大笑;

  Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.

  他會讓你相信人間有真情。

  Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.

  他會讓你確信,真的有一扇不加鎖的門,在等待著你去開啟。

  This is Forever Friendship.

  這就是永遠的友誼。

  when you‘re down,

  當你失意,

  and the world seems dark and empty,

  當世界變得黯淡與空虛,

  Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world

  suddenly seem bright and full.

  你真正的朋友會讓你振作起來,原本黯淡、空虛的世界頓時變得明亮和充實。

  Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the sad times,and the confused times.

  你真正的朋友會與你一同度過困難、傷心和煩惱的時刻。

  If you turn and walk away,

  你轉身走開時,

  Your forever friend follows,

  真正的朋友會緊緊相隨,

  If you lose you way,

  你迷失方向時,

  Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.

  真正的朋友會引導你,鼓勵你。

  Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.

  真正的朋友會握著你的手,告訴你一切都會好起來的。

  And if you find such a friend,

  如果你找到了這樣的朋友,

  You feel happy and complete,

  你會快樂,覺得人生完整,

  Because you need not worry,

  因為你無需再憂慮。

  Your have a forever friend for life,

  你擁有了一個真正的朋友,

  And forever has no end.

  永永遠遠,永無止境。

  

  The supper is over, the fire on the ground burns low,

  晚餐過了,活在地上輕輕的燃燒,

  The wearied emigrants sleep, wrapt in their blankets;

  疲倦了的牧民過著他們的毯子睡著了,

  I walk by myself--I stand and look at the stars,

  我獨自散步---我站著觀望星星。

  which I think nownever realized before.

  那些我以前從沒有注意過的星星。

  Now I absorb immortality and peace,

  現在我想著永生與和平,

  I admire death and test propositions.

  我羨慕死亡,我思考各種問題。

  How plenteous! how spiritual! how resume!

  多麼豐饒!多麼高尚!多麼簡明喲!

  The same old man and soul--the same old aspirations, and the same content.

  同樣的一個老人和靈魂——同樣的舊有的渴望,同樣的滿足。

  I was thinking the day most splendid till I saw what the not-day exhibited,

  直到我看見非白天所展示的一切,我一直以為白天最為光輝燦爛,

  I was thinking this globe enough till there sprang out so noiseless around me myriads of other globes.

  直到在我的周圍無聲地湧現出千萬個其他的地球,我一直以為這個地球已經很足夠。

  Now while the great thoughts of space and eternity fill me I will measure myself by them,

  現在空間和永恆的偉大思想己充滿了我,我要以它們來測量我自己,

  And now touch'd with the lives of other globes arrived as far along as those of the earth,

  現在我接觸到別的星球的生命,這生命跟大地上的生命一樣來自遙遠的地方,

  Or waiting to arrive, or pass'd on farther than those of the earth,

  或是將要來到,或是已經超過了大地上的生命,

  I henceforth no more ignore them than I ignore my own life,

  此後我將不再漠視它們,正如我不漠視我自己的生命,

  Or the lives of the earth arrived as far as mine, or waiting to arrive.

  或者那些在大地上跟我一樣進展的,或將要來到的生命。

  O I see now that life cannot exhibit all to me, as the day cannot,

  啊,我現在看出生命不能向我展示出所有的一切,白天也不能展示出所有的一切,

  I see that I am to wait for what will be exhibited by death.

  我看出我得等待那將由死展示出來的東西。