接見客戶具備的英語句子

  接見客戶必須具備的英語句子,大家知道嗎?接下來,小編給大家準備了,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

  

  1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?

  對不起,你是來自西方電子公司的蘇姍。戴衛斯嗎?

  2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。

  3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures1?

  對不起,請問你是從國家裝置公司來的雷夫。梅耶史先生嗎?

  4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.我是丹尼斯,今天我到這裡來接你。

  5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.我是唐納德,上次你來臺灣時我們見過面。

  6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel.我是愛德溫,我帶你去旅館。

  7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable?

  你坐的班機怎麼樣?還舒服嗎?

  8.It was quite good. But it was awfully2 long.班機很好,就是時間太長了。

  9.Did you have a good flight?

  你旅途愉快嗎?

  10.Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off,and we encountered a lot of bad weather.不太好,我們起飛延誤了,還遭遇了惡劣的氣候。

  11.How was your flight?

  你的航班怎樣?

  12.Did you get any sleep on the plane?

  你在飛機上睡覺了嗎?

  13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?

  華格納先生,你預訂過旅館嗎?

  14.No, I don"t. Will it be a problem?

  不,我沒有,會有困難嗎?

  15.I don"t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.我認為沒有,我知道有幾家便利旅館,讓我打幾個電話。

  16.I"ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.我已預訂了你上次住過的旅館。

  17.We"ve booked a Western-style room for you.我們已為你訂了一間西式的房間。

  18.Let"s go to the station to get a train into town.我們到火車站去乘車進城。

  19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?

  從此地去臺北要很久嗎?

  20.It"s about an hour.大概要一個小時。

  21.We"ll get a taxi from the station.我們到火車站乘計程車。

  22.There"s a shuttle bus we can use.我們可搭乘機場班車。

  23.I"ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.我開車來的,所以我開車送你到旅館。

  24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?

  你一定餓了,我們吃點東西好嗎?

  25.That sounds good. Let"s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.那太棒了,我們就到旅館餐廳吃點東西,我有點累了。

  26.Would you like to have some dinner?

  你想吃飯嗎?

  27.What would you like to eat?

  你想吃什麼呢?

  28.Can I take you out to dinner? It"ll be my treat.我帶你出去吃飯好嗎?這次我請客。

  29.If you"re hungry, we can eat dinner now.如果你餓了,我們現在就去吃飯。