關於無法接電話時的英語句子
同學們一定要學習英語,小編今天就給同學們分享一下英語的口語,同學們快點來學習一下吧,才能提高英語成績哦,有需要的同學可以收藏起來哦。
無法接電話時
她正在接電話。
Her line is busy now. *busy表示“正在打電話”,而不是“忙”。
Sorry, her line is busy now. ***對不起,她正在打電話。***
Alright. I'll try again later. ***好的。那我過一會兒再打。***
She's on another line now.
Ms. Kane is talking to someone else now. ***凱恩先生正在打電話。***
I'm afraid she's on the other line now.
對不起,她現在脫不開身。
I'm sorry, she's tied up at the moment. *tied up “忙得不能接電話”。
對不起,她正在接待客人。
I'm sorry, she has company at this time. *company 除了“公司”以外,還表示“朋友”、“來客”。
您等會兒行嗎?
Would you like to hold? *hold“拿”、“握住”,即“不掛電話等著”。
Would you like to hold? ***您等會兒行嗎?***
No, I'll call back later. Thanks. ***不用了,過會兒我再打吧。謝謝。***
Would you like to stay on the line?
Can you hold the line, please?
Would you like to hold on?
Wanna hold? ***能等會兒嗎?*** *只用於朋友或熟人,工作中不能使用。Wanna...是Do you want to的省略形式。表示“你想……嗎?”
他現在不在座位上。
He's away from his desk now.
他在公司,但現在不在座位上。
He's in but he's not at his desk right now.
對不起,他出去了。
I'm sorry, he's not in right now.
Is John there, please? ***請問約翰在嗎?***
I'm sorry, he's not in right now. ***對不起,他出去了。***
He's not in.
He's out now.
He's not here now.***他現在不在這兒。***
He's out of the office right now.
他什麼時候能回來?
When is he coming back?
When do you expect him back?
What time do you think he'll be back?
他大概10分鐘後回來。
He should be back in ten minutes. *in 指的不是“以內”,而是“……之後”,所以是“10分鐘後”的意思。
他應該下個星期來上班。
He should be back in the office next week.
他休假到下個星期。
He's on vacation until next week.
他打電話來說病了。
He called in sick today. *call in sick 是習慣用語,“打電話請病假”。
他現在出差去了。
He's out of town now.
他現在吃午飯去了。
He's out to lunch now. *out to lunch 慣用語,“午休”。
他現在正在開會。
He's in a meeting right now.
他今天休息。
He's off today. *只用off就可以表示“休息”。