有關於還盤的反應的英語句子

  我們要多多努力學習,今天小編給大家整理了英語的句子,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧,有需要的可以收藏起來哦

  對還盤的反應

  201.Your counter offer is much too low ,especially considering the small amount of your order.

  你的還盤太低,尤其是這麼小的訂單量

  202.Our prices fixed on a reasonable level.

  我們的價格處於合理的水平

  203.Our products are modestly priced.

  我們產品的價格適中

  204.This is the best price we can give you.

  這是我報給你的最優價格

  205.The price has been reduced to the limit.

  價格已經下降到臨界點

  206.Our price is already on its lowest level.

  我們的價格已經是地板價了

  207.There is little scope for further reducing the price.

  已經沒有進一步降價的空間了

  208.Considering quantities has been sold at this level any further reduction is out of the question.

  考慮已經在這個價格上出售的數量,再降價已經勉為其難了

  209.We can not make any further discounts.

  我們不能再有任何的折扣了

  210.This is our rock bottom price, we can’t make any further concessions .

  這是我們的底價,我們不能再做任何讓步

  211.Sorry, we generally don’t quote on a discount basis.

  不好意思,我不一般不在折扣基礎上報價

  212.We can’t make any allowance for this lot.

  我們不能再做任何讓步

  213.This is the very best offer we can make for you, we consider this a rock bottom price indeed.

  這是我們能為貴司提供的最佳報盤,我們認為這的確是地板價

  214.I am afraid there is no room to negotiate the price.

  恐怕沒有再議價的空間了

  215.This is a special offer and it is not subject to our usual discount.

  這是一個特殊的報盤,它不針對我們普通的折扣

  216.The possibility of fallen price is rather remote I am afraid.

  恐怕價格下降的可能性是非常遙遠的

  217.The price we offer you is the lowest, we can’t do better.

  我們給你報的是最低價,我們不能再讓步了

  218.We are very much regret to say that we can’t cut the price to the extend you required.

  非常遺憾的告訴你我們不能再降價來滿足你的要求

  219.We are in a difficult position to satisfied your request for reducing the price.

  我們處境困難,無法在你降價的要求讓你滿意

  220.It is really difficult to comply with your request to shading the price.

  的確很難回覆你降價的要求