關於還盤的英語句子
學習英語可能過程會很難,但是同學們不要放棄,今天小編給大家整理了英語的句子,英語在我們生活中是很重要的哦,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,有需要的可以收藏起來哦
還盤
181.Your offer is wider than we can consider.
你的出價比我們想象的要高。
182.We very much regret to state that our end user here find your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.
我們很遺憾的宣告:我們的消費者認為你的價格太高了,而且和普遍的市場價比,高的過分了。
183.We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.
我們感謝你的商品質量這麼好,但我們不會接受你的條件。
184.We find your prices are two high to be acceptable.
我們發現你的價格太高了,我們無法接受。
185.We regret to say that your offer is not at least encouraging.
我們很遺憾的告訴你的出價一丁點也不讓我們滿意。
186.The quotation submitted by you is too high.
你提交的報價太高了。
187.We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid.
很抱歉,您的出價我們無法接受。
188.You are making us to pay too high price that will put us in a tide corner.
你方的價格太高,它會使得我方陷入困境。
189.It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.
你方的訂價如此之高,我方根本無法推銷。
190.Your price is beyond our expectation.
你方的價格超出了我們的預料。
191.You should know that the price of same product should be fixed differently in different market, but yours is definitely too high in our market.
您應該知道同樣產品因市場不同,定價應有不同。按照我們這裡的市場行情,你們的價格也太高了。
192.Your quotation of sewing machines is too high to be acceptable.
你們的縫紉機價格高的讓人無法接受。
193.We regret to say that your price is on the high side, we do not think there is any possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%.
很遺憾,你方的價格偏高,如果你方不能降價20%,生意根本沒辦法談成。
194.Your price has gone up so rapidly that it would be impossible for us to push any sales at such a price.
你方的價格漲得太快,我方根本無法以如此高價銷售你方產品。
195.We regret to say there is no possibility of business because of your high price.
很遺憾,因你方的價格也太高,根本沒可能達成交易。
196.The price you offer is entirely unworkable.
你方的報價根本行不通。
197.If you hang on the original offer business is impossible.
如果你方堅持按原來報價,生意根本沒辦法談下去
198.If you able to make the price easier , we might take a larger quality.
如果你方能出價更合理,我們可能會加大訂單數量。
199.There is a little likelihood of concluding business at your price.
按你方價格,毫無可能達成交易。
200.We think your offer is not favorable for us to increase the market share on our end.
你方報價不利於增大我們這裡的市場份額。