有關英語的情景口語對話
英語的口語是我們絕對要多多去讀去學習的,所以小編今天就給大家分享一下英語口語,大家有時間的就要去看看學習一下
有關英語的情景口語閱讀
她很快就會回來的
AI'm scared that she might not come back.
我擔心她可能不回來了。
BNo,I don't think she's that strong-minded.
不會的,她的意志沒有那麼堅強。
ABut she took her luggage away with her.
但是她把行李也拿走了。
BShe will be back soon.You can wait and see.
她很快就會回來的。你等著瞧吧。
英語經典的口語對話
牧師快要致辭了
AOh, no. It looks like we're late.
糟糕。看來我們遲到了.
BLet's just sit in the back. We can still hear the service from here.
我們坐後面就好了。這裡還是聽得到整個儀式。
AThere're so many people here. Where are Rich and Cath and Taylor's parents?
這裡的人真多。李奇、凱西和泰勒的爸媽呢?
BThey're probably up front. The preacher's about to speak. Let's listen.
他們或許在最前面。牧師要致詞了。我們聽吧。
AThat was such a touching speech. He must have really known Taylor well.
那篇致詞真是感人。他一定跟泰勒很熟。
BOh, how I wish this all wasn't happening!
喔,我只希望這一切從沒發生過.
英語簡短的口語參考
他父母一定傷心欲絕
AIt may comfort you to know that many people attended his viewing.
今天有很多人出席他的遺容瞻仰,這點或許能讓你感到寬慰些。
BHow did they hear? No one called.
他們是如何得知的?沒人打電話來。
AIn times of loss, it is often hard to pick up the phone. But his whole family was here.
在痛失親人之際,打電話常常是很痛苦的。不過他全家人都來了。
BHis mom and dad must be destroyed. He was their only son.
他父母一定傷心欲絕。他是他們的獨子。
AAnd he was so young, with so much life to look forward to.
而且他這麼年輕,還有大好人生等著他。
BYes...thank you for understanding. We have to go now.
是的……謝謝你的善解人意。我們現在得走了。
AThis sheet tells the visiting hours and funeral time and location.
這張單子有告知致哀時間、葬禮時間和地點.