大學英語口語情景對話欣賞
開展英語情景對話教學,離不開教師對情景的精心創設,才能幫助學生理解對話內容,達到學以致用的目的。小編整理了大學英語口語情景對話,歡迎閱讀!
大學英語口語情景對話一
A:I'm calling to ask about your apartment advertised.
A:我看到了貴公司公寓出租的廣告,打個電話來問一下情況。
B:Yes, we've got great apartments with charming environment and nice scenery. And theyare all newly renovated.
B:是的,我們有很多環境優雅、景色優美的公寓,全部都是新裝修的。
A:That sounds fantastic! But I am looking for something closer to the downtown, as I spendmost of my time at the office.
A:聽起來太棒了,但我想租一間離市中心近一點的公寓,因為我大部分時間都在辦公室度過。
B:No problem. We have a nice apartment located near the Oriental Square. It's perfect forpeople busy with office work. It is fully furnished with a service staff taking care of the trivialdetails.
B:沒問題。我們在東方廣場附近有一套條件很好的公寓。它非常適合那些工作很忙的人,設施齊全而且有服務人員照顧生活瑣事。
A:I'm sure it is wonderful, but I need an unfurnished apartment with relatively lower cost.
A:我相信這個公寓一定很棒,但我想要一套無裝修、價格相對更低的公寓。
B:Ah! I get your point. We have just what you need. Our Jinyuan apartments have several floorplans. The onebedroom apartments are very economical, but their layout makes great use of asmall amount of space. I thinkyou can find the right apartment there.
B:哦,我明白了。我們正好有您想要的這類公寓。我們的金苑公寓樓有好幾種戶型。一居室公寓非常便宜,而且佈局合理,充分利用了有限的空問。我想你能在那裡找到合適的公寓。
A:Great! I'll arrange a viewing after work tomorrow afternoon. Could you tell me the detailedaddress?
A:太好了!明天下午下班後我會去看房。你能告訴我詳細的地址嗎?
B:Of course. It's just at 19 Linquan Road. You can phone me again if you can find the rightplace.
B:當然了。就在林泉路19號。如果您找不到的話可以再給我打電話。
A:Ok. Thank you.
A:好的,謝謝。
大學英語口語情景對話二
A:Good morning, sir. Have a seat please.
A:先生,早上好,請坐。
B:I would like to know the state of the residential property market right now because I have anapartment tosell.
B:我想知道目前住宅物業的市場情況,因為我想把我的住宅出售。
A:Sure, here is my business card. I'm James Wilson. Let me explain to you how things are. Inrecent months, the demand for residential properties has become extremely high. The price ofresidenticd propetly has risenalmost twenty percent.
B:沒問題,這是我的名片。我叫詹姆士·威爾遜。讓我向你解釋一下住宅物業的市場情況。最近幾個月住宅物業需求非常大。房屋價格上漲了將近20%。
B:Really? Since I have to go back to England within the next few months, I would like to sell myapartment as soon as possible.
B:真的?因為我幾個月內就得返回英國了,所以我想盡快賣出我的房子。
A:Don't worry, sir. I think it's a seller's market right now. Let me get down some informationabout your apartment first. what is your property's address?
A:先生,不用擔心,依我看現在是賣方市場。讓我先記錄一些關於你的房子的資料吧。請問你的房子在哪裡?
B:Flat C. 15/F, Tong House, Tai Koo Shing.
B:在太古城唐廈十五樓F座C室。
A:What is the square footage of your property? How many bedrooms and living rooms?
A:你的房子面積有多大?有幾間臥室和客廳?
B:Its gross area is approximately nine hundred square feet. There's one living room, onedining room, one master bedroom and two other bedrooms.
B:建築面積約九百平方英尺。有一個客房、一個飯廳、一間主臥室和兩間客臥。
A:What is the orientation and view?
A:你的房子的朝向及觀景怎麼樣?
B:It faces south with a hillside view.
B:南向,面對山景的。
A:The market price for Tong House is around five thousand Hong Kong dollars per square foot,but it also depends on the internal layout and condition of the house.
A:唐廈的市場售價每平方英尺約五千港幣,不過要視房子的內部佈局及裝修條件而定.
B:I would like to ask for four point five million Hong Kong dollars.
B:我希望定價為港幣四百五十萬元。
A:May I have your name and contact number, Sir?
A:先生,可否告知我你的名字及聯絡電話?
B:Johnson, and my contact number is 28765432. May office number is 21234567.
B:我叫約翰遜,我的聯絡電話是28765432,辦公電話是21234567。
A:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. May I ask you one more question? When will your property becomeavailable?
A:謝謝你,約翰遜先生。我可以再問你一個問題嗎?請問你的房子何時可以變付?
B:In about one month.
B:大約一個月之後。
A:Also, Mr. Johnson, I would like to remind you my company will charge a commissionequivalent to one percent of the transaction price in the event of a successful selling of theproperty through our introduction.
A:還有,約翰遜先生,我想提醒你,如果我們為你成功介紹了買家,本公司將向你收取成交價的百分之一作為佣金。
B:No problem.
B:沒有問題。
A:Thank you very much. I will introduce your properly to our clients. When they want to seeyour property, Iwill give you a call.
A:非常感謝,我會把你的房產介紹給我公司的客戶。如果客戶想看樓,我會通知你的。
B:Thank you.
B:謝謝。
大學英語口語情景對話三
A:Hello, who's that speaking?
A:你好,哪位?
B:I am calling about the advertisement for a flat with a bedroom. Do you still have it now?
B:你好,請問你登廣告出租的那套一居室的單元房租出去了嗎?
A:Yes, I do.
A:還沒有。
B:Is there any furniture in it?
B:裡面有傢俱嗎?
A:Yes, it's fully furnished.
A:有的,設施齊全。
B:What's the rent for a year?
B:年租金是多少?
A:15,000 Yuan, including water, but electricity and gas.
A:一萬五千元,包括水費、不含電費和燃氣費。
B:Where is it located?
B:位於哪兒?
A:It's in International Trade Zone. It's only ten minutes' walk from the nearest subway station.
A:在國際商貿區,離最近的地鐵站走路只需十分鐘。
B:That's great. But can you make the rent cheaper, let's see,12,000 Yuan?
B:那太好了。能否把租金降一點,一萬二怎樣?
A:The price can be talked over. How about coming around and taking a look at it first?
A:價格好商量,要不你先過來看看再說?
B:OK. I will be free at tomorrow afernoon. I'll take a taxi to get there.
B:好吧,我明天下午有空,我會打的去。明天見。
A:All right, see you.
A:好,再見。