餐館英語情景對話實用口語
每一天,餐廳來來往往的人如此之多,進行著千篇一律的點餐的對話。下面是小編給大家整理的餐館英語情景對話,供大家參閱!
餐館英語情景對話:座位
Waiter: How many in your party?
服務員:您幾位?
Customer: Four
顧客:四位
Waiter: This way, please.
服務員:這邊請。
Waiter: Are you ready to order?
服務員:可以點菜了嗎?
Customer: Could you give us a second, please? could you wait a moment? 顧客:請給我我們一會兒時間好嗎?
Waiter: Sure.
服務員:當然可以
餐館英語情景對話:點菜
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要來點什麼?
B: What have you got this morning? what do you have this morning ? 今天早上你們這兒有什麼? [今天早晨 不說today morning ]
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。
A: Would you like some eggs?
還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?
B: Yeah, bacon and eggs.
要,再來一份薰豬肉和雞蛋。
A: Anything else, sir?
還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足夠了。謝謝。
餐館英語情景對話:點餐和結賬
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,請跟我來。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能讓我們看一看選單嗎?
B: Here you are.
給您。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什麼好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.
我推薦香酥鴨。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我們不想吃香酥鴨。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然後再要點海鮮和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品嗎?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,謝謝。 咖啡就行了。
After a few minutes.
過了一會兒。
A: I can have the check, please.
結帳。
C: George. Let’s split this.
喬治,我們各自付帳吧。 go dutch AA制
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我請客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
現金還是記帳?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
記帳。請記入我的“美國運通訊用卡”帳號。
餐館英語情景對話:餐廳常用對話
1、請問是在這裡吃還是帶走? Would you like to eat here or to take outside? / For here or to go?
2、請問現在需要點餐嗎? Would you like to order now? / Are you ready to order?
3、收您XX元,請問需要發票嗎?XX yuan,please. Do you need receipt?
4、不好意思,讓您久等了. Sorry to keep you waiting so long.
5、打擾一下,您的找零 .Excuse me, here's your change
6、謝謝光臨,請慢走。 Thanks for coming,take care!
7、好的,請稍等。Ok, just a moment.
8、因為廚房訂單比較多,讓您等了這麼長時間,請多包涵。
Because there are too many orders, sorry to keep you waiting so long.
9、廚房正在為您製作,請稍等。
The kitchen is already cooking for you, please wait for a moment.
餐館英語情景對話:基本待客英語
一在正式的英語表現裡,疑問基本句型可分為下列四種:
1. May I ~
2.Could you ~
3.Would you ~
4.Shall I ~?
只要理解這四種基本的句型,就可以處理大部分業務上的狀況。
1自己要做什麼事時,就使用May I ~
May I have your name, please? 請問尊姓大名
May I have your check-out time, please? 請問您什麼時候結帳離開?
May I see your passport, please? 請讓我看一下您的護照好嗎?
May I know your nationality, please? 請問您的國籍是什麼?
2. 麻煩客人時,可使用Could you ~
Could you fill out the form, please? 請您填寫這張表格好嗎?
Could you write that down, please? 請您寫下來好嗎?
Could you draft the fax, please? 請您寫下傳真的草稿好嗎?
Could you hold the line, please? 請不要掛電話好嗎?
3. 詢問客人的喜好或是做什麼時,可使用Would you ~
Would you like tea or coffee? 請問您要喝茶還是咖啡?
Would you like to take a taxi? 請問您要搭計程車嗎?
Would you mind sitting here? 請問您介意坐在這裡嗎?
** 只要在疑問詞後加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的詢問。
When would you like to visit Kunshan? 請問您想要何時參觀崑山?
When would you like to have lunch? 請問您想在哪裡用餐?
What time would you like to eat? 請問您想何時用餐?
Who would you like to contact? 請問您想和誰聯絡?
Which kind of room would you prefer? 請問您喜歡哪一種房間?
How would you like to settle your bill? 請問您的賬單如何處理?
How long would you like to stay? 請問您要逗留多久?
How many tickets would you like to buy? 請問您要買幾張票?
4. 在提供建議協助、徵求意見時,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~? Shall I draw the curtains? 請問需要我把窗簾拉上嗎?
Shall I draw you a map? 請問要我為您畫一張地圖嗎?
Shall I make the reservation for you? 請問要我為您安排預約嗎?
以上是小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。