有關食物的英語對話

  英語對話教學是英語課堂教學的重要組成部分,在提升教師教學能力、促進學生學習方面發揮著越來越重要的作用。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  Waitress:

  Good morning. Can I help you?

  早上好。有什麼能效勞的嗎?

  Bob:

  I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.

  我想要一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋。

  Waitress:

  What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?

  您想要哪種果汁呢?

  Bob:

  Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.

  西柚汁,還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡。

  Waitress:

  Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?

  好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎?

  Bob:

  Yes, that’s right.

  是的。

  Waitress:

  Is there any thing else, sir?

  還有什麼嗎,先生?

  Bob:

  No, that’s all.

  沒有了,謝謝。

  二

  Waitress:

  What would you like to drink, sir?

  先生,要喝點兒什麼?

  John:

  I'd like some tea. What kinds of tea do you have?

  喝茶吧。你們這兒都有什麼茶?

  Waitress:

  We have black tea, green tea and Wulong tea. Which kind would you like to order?

  有紅茶,綠茶還有烏龍茶等等。您要喝哪種?

  John:

  I don't know. What would you recommend?

  我也不知道,你給我推薦一下吧。

  Waitress:

  I suggest you to have some green tea. Green tea has a cooler flavor, suitable to drink during the summer.

  我建議您喝點兒綠茶。綠茶性涼,適合夏天喝。

  John:

  What green tea do you have then?

  那你們綠茶有哪些呢?

  Waitress:

  Longjing, Biluochun and Huangshan Maofeng.

  有龍井,碧螺春和黃山毛峰。

  John:

  I'd like a pot of Biluochun.

  來壺碧螺春吧。

  三

  John:

  No, once I fill the tub with beer, I’ll get the ice. The beer will be cool if you put the tub under the ice. The cooler, the better.

  沒有,我要先把桶裝滿啤酒,再去弄冰塊。如果你把酒桶放在冰裡面,啤酒就會變涼的,而且越涼越好。

  Lily:

  Just buy a cask of wine. Have you bought ice yet?

  買一桶酒吧。買冰了嗎?

  John:

  I don’t think we need too much in the way of soft drinks. Two super bottles of Cola should cover everyone. What about wine?

  我想,我們並不需要太多的飲料。買兩大瓶可樂就可以了。葡萄酒呢?

  Lily:

  Well, not everyone wants to drink beer. Make sure there are some soft drinks and juice. Nothing’s as refreshing as iced drinks on a hot day.

  不是每個人都想喝啤酒的。準備些軟飲料和果汁吧。在大熱天沒有什麼能夠像冰飲料那樣讓人神清氣爽。

  John:

  Tonigt is a party night! What drinks do you think we need?

  今晚是派對之夜!你認為我們需要什麼樣的飲料?

  John:

  Well, if you say so. Personally speaking, I’d rather die of thirst than drink champagne.

  哦, 如果你這麼說的話, 說實話, 我寧願渴死也不要喝香檳.

  Lily:

  I think a bottle of champagne would be a good idea. It’s appetizing and tasty.

  我覺得來瓶香檳也是個不錯的主意。又開胃又可口。