英語對話問路兩人加翻譯

  英語對話教學是師生結成學習共同體合作解決學生髮展問題的多向交流活動,強調從生命的高度重新整理英語教學觀,讓師生自由而快樂地實現各自的生命價值。小編整理了兩人問路英語對話加翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

  兩人問路英語對話加翻譯一

  A:What's the cheapest way to go there?

  到那裡最便宜的方式是什麼?

  B:By subway.

  坐地鐵。

  A:Oh, is that right? Is there a subway station near here?

  哦,是這樣嗎?這附近有沒有地鐵站?

  B:Yes, there is one on the other side of the building.

  有的,這座大樓對面就有一個。

  A:Good.Can I walk through this duilding?

  好的,我能穿過這座大樓嗎?

  B:I'm afraid you can't. You'll have to go out there and walk around.

  恐怕不能。你必須走到外面繞過去。

  A:I see.Thank you.

  我知道了,謝謝。

  兩人問路英語對話加翻譯二

  Y:Excuse me. Can you direct me to the toy department, please?

  對不起,請您告訴我到玩具部怎麼走好嗎?

  X:It's on the 7th floor. As you get off fhe elevator, you'll see it on your left.

  在7樓。就在您出電梯時的左邊。

  Y:Can you direct me to the elevator?

  你能告訴我電梯在哪裡嗎?

  X:Sure. Go straight ahead and you'll walk into it.

  當然,往前直走,您就可走進電梯了。

  Y:Thank you.

  謝謝。

  X:You're welcome.

  不用客氣。

  兩人問路英語對話加翻譯三

  A:Excuse me, where is the Beijing Railway Station?

  對不起,請問北京火車站在哪裡?

  B:You can take the subway to get there.

  你可以坐地鐵到那裡。

  A:How long will it take to get there?

  要多久才能到那裡?

  B:It takes only ten minutes.

  只需10分鐘。

  A:May I take a bus or a taxi to get there?

  我可以坐公共汽車或計程車到那裡嗎?

  B:You can take No.I bus or a taxi.

  你可以乘1路公共汽車或計程車。

  A:Excuse me, sir. Where is the No.1 bus stop?

  先生,請問1路公共汽車在哪裡?

  B:Please turn right at the traffic lights.

  到紅綠燈處向右拐。

  A:Thank you very much.

  非常感謝。