日常英語對話聽力材料帶翻譯

  語言是客觀情景的反映,學習語言只有在一定的情景中才能完成理解和表達。情景語境是英語對話教學中非常重要的因素,它直接影響到英語教學的課堂效果。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  Lily: Are you at leisure now?

  你現在有空嗎?

  Ann: No, I’m going to the bank.

  沒,我正準備去銀行呢。

  Lily: What are you going to do?

  你去幹什麼?

  Ann: I’d like to open a new account.

  我想開個新帳戶。

  Lily: I remember you have two bank cards.

  我記得你已經有兩張銀行卡了啊。

  Ann: What I’d like to do is to open a web bank account.

  我想要的是開張有網上銀行的帳戶。

  Lily: Doing what?

  做什麼?

  Ann: You know,more and more are shopping online. If I want to, I need a web bank account. Shopping online is a trend.

  你知道現在越來越多的人都在網上購物,如果我想,我需要一個網上銀行帳戶,網上購物已經是個趨勢了。

  Lily: Yes, my friend always sits in the front of the computer and searches the beautiful and cheap dress. Shopping online would be the news way in our daily life. But I still like walking on the street and try on different dresses in different shop.

  是的,我的朋友總是坐在電腦前來搜尋那些漂亮而且便宜的衣服,網上購物會成為我們日常生活的一個新方式,但是我還是喜歡走在街上,然後在不同的店裡試著不同的衣服。

  Ann: Shopping online isn’t just to buy clothes. You can buy expensive tools, makeup, computer spares and so on.

  網上購物不僅僅只是買衣服啊,你可以買一些工具,化妝品,電腦配件等等。

  2

  Lily: The performance is wonderful.

  演出真的很精彩!

  Joey: They dance very well and the music is so pleasant.

  舞跳得好看,音樂也很不錯。

  Lily: Absolutely. Thank you for bringing me here to watch the performance.

  沒錯。謝謝你帶我來這裡看演出。

  Joey: Don't mention it, next time I'll take you to watch Jingju.

  不客氣.下次我再帶你去看京劇.

  Lily: Oh,thank you very much.

  哦,太謝謝拉。

  3

  管理員: Stop, sir.

  等一下,先生。

  乘客: What’s up?

  什麼事?

  管理員: Have you got any contraband in your luggage?

  有違禁品嗎?

  乘客: What kind of things is contraband?

  什麼型別的東西是違禁品?

  管理員: Such as fireworks, firecrackers, oil, sulphuric acid, Ag powder and so on.

  像煙火,鞭炮,汽油,硫酸,銀粉這類的東西。

  乘客: Why those things are forbidden?

  為什麼這些東西是禁止的呢?

  管理員: Because they are dangerous and the government has an express provision that contraband can’t be taken into the station.

  因為他們是危險的,而且政府有明文規定違禁品是不能帶進車站的。

  乘客: OK, you can check my bags, but I believe I didn’t carry any contraband.

  好吧,你可以檢查我的行李包,但是我相信我沒有帶任何違禁品。

  管理員: Good. Yeah, you are right. Enjoy your trip, sir.

  很好。是的,你是對的,旅途愉快,先生。

  乘客: Thank you.

  謝謝!