英語買東西的情景對話

  英語不論是在哪個學年段,但是很重要的,而且口語也是重中之重,小編今天給大家分享的是關於英語口語的情景對話,英語就是要認真的多看看,背一背。

  購買名片

  AHello. I would like to buy some business cards.

  你好,我想買些名片。

  BExcellent. How many would you like?

  太好了。你想要多少?

  ATwo thousand would be fine.

  二千張就好了。

  BYou need to fill out this form, please.

  你需要填這張表格。

  AAll I want is the same thing on this card.

  我想要做的樣子和這張表上的一樣。

  BThat will be no problem, sir.

  沒問題,先生。

  A...Okay, I'm finished. Here's your form and my old card.

  好的,我做好了。給你表格,這張是我之前的名片。

  BVery good, sir. Your order will be ready in one week.

  非常好,先生。一個星期後名片就能製作好了。

  ADo you think you could finish it in three days?

  你覺得三天做好可能嗎?

  BNo problem, sir. But it will cost you extra.

  沒問題,先生。但是要加錢。

  寄存包裹Depositing

  ABe quick. Put our bags in the deposit box.

  快一點兒,把我們的包放在存包櫃裡。

  BWe got a problem. The deposit boxes are all full. We should have come earlier.

  我們遇到麻煩了,存包櫃已經全滿了。我們應該早一點兒來的。

  AI told you to hurry up a thousand times. You just put a deaf ear to it.

  我告訴你多少遍了,叫你快一點兒。你就是不聽。

  BDid you ? I didn't hear you. It was too noisy.

  你叫了嗎?太吵了,我沒聽見。

  AI surely did! Ask the customer service counter if we can deposit our stuff there.

  我當然叫啦!問問服務檯我們能不能把包存在他們那兒。

  BThey say we can't. They don't look after customers' stuff.

  他們說不行。他們不為顧客看包。

  AIt's all your fault! Now we can't get in shopping.

  都怪你!我們現在不能進去買東西了。

  BOK, it's my fault. I'll stay here and look after our stuff. You can get in, shopping with Daniel and May.

  好吧,是我的錯。我留下來看東西了。你和阿美、丹尼爾一起進去買東西吧。

  AThat sounds like a good idea!

  這是個好主意!

  BHey, don't forget to buy a suit for me.

  嘿,別忘了給我買件西裝。

  AWhat color do you want?

  你要什麼顏色的?

  BBlack, of course.

  當然要黑色的。