關於英語對話練習材料閱讀

  隨著英語在社會交際中越來越廣泛的使用,作為四項基本語言技能之一和交際能力的一個重要方面,寫作越來越受到重視。小編精心收集了關於英語對話練習材料,供大家欣賞學習!

  關於英語對話練習材料篇1

  Can we have a menu, please.

  可以麻煩你給我們選單嗎?

  Of course, sir. Here you are.

  沒問題,先生。請看。

  Are you ready to order, sir?

  你們要點餐了嗎,先生?

  Yes. Mitzuko-san, please go first.

  光子小姐,請你先點。

  All right. I'll have the mussels, and then I'll have the fettucine.

  好。我要淡水蚌,然後我還要面。

  Would you like a main course, madame?

  小姐,您要主菜嗎?

  No, I don't think so.

  我想不用了。

  I think the pasta will be enough for me.

  我想我吃麵就夠了。

  And you, sir?

  先生,您呢?

  Can you tell me what the soup of the day is?

  你能告訴我今天的湯是什麼嗎?

  Yes. It's minestrone soup. That's a rich tomato and vegetable soup.

  好的,是意式蔬菜濃湯,也就是有西紅柿和蔬菜的濃湯。

  OK, I'll have that, but not too salty, please.

  好,那我點那個,不過麻煩不要太鹹。

  And for my main course I'll have the veal. That's it.

  我的主菜要小牛肉,就這樣。

  We might order some of your excellent tiramisu later.

  我們等一下可能會點一些你們這邊很棒的提拉米蘇。

  Very good, sir.

  太好了,先生。

  關於英語對話練習材料篇2

  Would you like to order some wine first, madame?

  小姐,您要先點杯酒嗎?

  Yes. Can I have the wine list, please?

  好。可以麻煩你給我酒單嗎?

  Here you are, madame.

  小姐,請過目。

  Would you like to order now?

  您現在要點餐了嗎?

  Yes. Mr. Wang, what would you like?

  好。王先生,你想要什麼?

  OK. For my starter I'd like the ravioli, followed by the lamb for my main course.

  好。開胃菜我要ravioli,接下來的主菜則要羊肉。

  And can I have the potatoes boiled, not fried, please.

  我可以點水煮馬鈴薯嗎?麻煩不要炸的。

  Of course, sir. Madame?

  當然可以,先生。小姐呢?

  Mmm. Can you tell me what the specials are, please?

  嗯。可以麻煩你介紹一下特餐嗎?

  Today we have beef Bourguignon and for hors d'oevres, the escargots is especially fresh.

  今天我們有勃良第紅酒牛肉當主菜,開胃菜則是蝸牛。

  Oh, Mr. Wang, would you like to try snails?

  噢,王先生,你想試試蝸牛嗎?

  Oh, yes.

  哦,好啊。

  So would you like to change the ravioli to snails, sir? Or have both?

  先生,您要把ravioli換成蝸牛,還足兩個都要?

  Why don't we have one dish of snails between us to share?

  我們何不點一份蝸牛一起吃?

  Then you can try the ravioli and the snails.

  這樣你就可以同時吃到ravioli和蝸牛了。

  Good idea.

  好主意。

  All right. And for your main course, madame?

  好的。小姐,您的主菜要什麼?

  I'll have the beef, and a soup du jour to start with.

  我要牛肉,然後先來個濃湯。

  Very good, madame.

  好的,小姐。

  關於英語對話練習材料篇3

  A:Would you like chicken or beef?

  你要雞肉還是牛肉?

  B:Chicken,please.

  請給我雞肉。

  A:Here you are.

  給您。

  B:Thank you. Oh, can I have another drink?

  謝謝。哦,我能再要一杯喝的嗎?

  A:Certainly. The service cart will be down the aisle again soon.

  當然了。服務車馬上就又到過道上了。

  關於英語對話練習材料4

  ATom, we are in the restaurant now!

  湯姆,我們到了飯館了。

  BMay I take your order?

  可以點菜了嗎?

  AI'd like to see the menu, please.

  我想看看選單。

  BOK, here you are.

  好的,給你選單。

  AThanks. I am starving. Tom, what are you getting?

  謝謝。我快餓死了。湯姆,你吃點什麼?

  BI have no idea. First time here.

  不知道,我是第一次來這兒。

  ALet me see…What's this, shrimp rolls?

  讓我看看……這是什麼,蝦球?

  BOh, it's rice rolls with fried shrimp inside.

  哦,就是面卷裡包著炸蝦。

  ATwenty five yuan is a little expensive.

  25塊錢有點貴了吧。

  BThere are twenty rolls in a bowl. You can get another bowl for free if there aren't enough rolls.

  一碗裡有二十個。如果面卷不夠的話,還可以免費再點一些。

  ASounds nice. We will take this, two bowls of shrimp rolls.

  聽上去不錯。我們就要這個,兩碗蝦球。

  BOK, shrimp rolls. Do you want anything else?

  好的,蝦球。還要點別的什麼嗎?

  AWe will have this one first and order something else later.

  我們先要這個,一會兒再點別的。

  BOK, wait a moment please.

  好的。請等一下.