關於犯法的事情情景對話

  其實學習英語是沒有同學們想象中的那麼難的,但是同學們不要緊張,今天小編就給大家帶來關於英語情景對話的口語,想要提升英語成績就要好好學習哦,這樣就可以很快的提升英語成績了

  一我們要逮捕你 Arrest on the Spot

  AFreeze! Police! Put your hands over your head.

  不許動!警察!把你的手放在頭上。

  BWhat crime did I commit?

  我犯了什麼罪?

  AYou are suspected of hiding illegal drugs, so we are taking you into custody. We’ve found some heroin in your house. You have the following rights while you are being interviewed. You have the right to remain silent. You don't have to make any statement against your will. You have the right to defense counsel. You have the right to request an investigation of evidence favorable to your case. Do you understand your rights?

  你被懷疑私藏毒品,所以我們要將你逮捕。我們已經在你的住處發現了一些海洛因,當你被提審時你有以下的權利,你有權保持沉默,你不必作違揹你主觀意願的陳述,你有權利尋求辯護律師,你還有權利要求調查對你的案件有利的證據,你明白你的權利了嗎?

  BI am innocent.

  我沒有犯罪。

  二鄰居家的房子後面失火了

  AThere's someone coming.

  他們馬上來了。

  BIt took them four minutes to get here. That was pretty fast.

  他們四分鐘就到這裡,相當快。

  AYes, it's fast. But four minutes is enough to do fifty thousand dollars damage.

  是很快,但是四分鐘就足以造成五萬塊的損失。

  BI guess the fire wasn't in the tool shed after all.It looks like the back of the house was burning.

  我猜一定不是工具室起火。看起來是有東西在房子後面燒。

  AI wonder if anyone can call the Rileys about this. Do you know them well?

  不知道有沒有人可以通知瑞裡家的人。你跟他們熟嗎?

  BNot really.

  不是很熟。

  ADo you know where they're vacationing?

  你知道他們去哪裡度假嗎?

  BI think they went to Mexico, but I'm not sure.It's a bad thing to return home to.They'll come home from their trip, and they'll see half their house burned.

  他們去墨西哥,但是我不確定。要是回來也真掃興。他們要中途結束旅行回來,並且看到房子被燒掉一半。

  AYes, but at least this way no one gets hurt.It's better to have a fire in your house when you're not home. Don't you think?

  沒錯,但是至少這樣沒有人受傷。失火時最好沒有人在家,不是嗎?

  BYes, I suppose. It's a dangerous thing if a fire starts when people are sleeping.

  我想是的。如果正在睡覺時失火,這是很危險的