請求幫助的英語對話閱讀

  英語學科作為一門語言教學,不僅僅是語言知識的學習以及技能的掌握,更應該是兩種語言與文化之間的對話教學。小編整理了請求幫助的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  請求幫助的英語對話一

  Edward: Hello, I'm here for a consultation regarding civil law.

  愛德華: 您好,我想諮詢一下民法方面的問題。

  Lawyer: Yes, please.

  律師:請講。

  Edward: My neighbors are causing me to lose sleep. They are always singing and dancing late into the night.

  愛德華:我鄰居讓我根本睡不著覺。他們總是唱歌跳舞到大半夜。

  Lawyer: Oh, I see. For a case like this, we'll arrange for a lawyer to go visiting your neighbor with you.

  律師:哦,明白了。對於這種案子,我們通常會安排個律師去跟您的鄰居交涉。

  Edward: I spoke to them several times before. I don't think having a lawyer present is going to help.

  愛德華:我和他們都談過好幾次了。我看律師去談也不會管用的。

  Lawyer: In that case, we'll contact the police. If they find enough evidence, they'll force your neighbors to comply.

  律師:這樣的話,我們就只能通知警方了,如果證據確鑿,警方就能強令他們夜間安靜些。

  Edward: That's good. I hope I can have some peaceful nights in the future.

  愛德華:好。希望馬上就有安靜日子過了。

  請求幫助的英語對話二

  1. Apply for an ID card 申請辦理身份證

  A: How can I apply for an ID card?

  B: There is a guy in charge of the ID card. His name is Jerry Tang. Give him a call.

  A:我怎樣申請辦理身份證?

  B:負責身份證的人叫做傑瑞·唐,給他打個電話。

  2. Buy tickets for travel 出差買票

  A: How do I buy tickets for my travel?

  B: After your TA is signed, talk to your secretary. She will buy the tickets for you.

  A:我出差的時候該怎樣買票啊?

  B:等你的出差審批單批准了以後,告訴你祕書就行了,她會幫你買票。

  3. Do I have to … 我必須……嗎?

  A: Do I have to be at work at 8:00 am?

  B: If you need to come in late, you can set up flexible work schedule.

  A:我必須早上八點上班嗎?

  B:如果你需要晚來的話,可以定一個彈性的工作時間表。

  請求幫助的英語對話三

  Bill, do me a favor, will you?

  比爾,幫我個忙可以嗎?

  比爾:

  That all depends on what it is.

  要看你讓我幫什麼.

  麥克:

  The problem is I`m still having trouble with my English. My instructor suggests that I ask an American to help me. If I don`t know how to say some things in English I can ask him. I want you to be the one.

  問題是我的英語還是沒有進展.我的英語老師建議我找一個美國人幫助我.如果不知道怎麼用英語表達,我可以問他.我希望你來做我這個朋友.

  比爾:

  What good will it do? You never speak English unless you absolutely have to. I`ll make you promise to speak nothing but English when we are together.

  怎麼才能做好呢?不到萬不得已你根本不會說英語.我要你向我保證以後我們在一起的時候只說英語.

  麥克:

  All right. Maybe I`ll do that. It`s the only way I`ll be able to learn English fast enough, I guess.

  好的,我儘量.我想這是我學英語最快的方法了.

  比爾:

  Yes.

  對啊.

  麥克:

  Anyway, thank you!

  不管怎樣,謝謝.