關於出去旅遊日常英語口語

  口語是語言存在的基本形式,是在日常交際的情況下所使用的語言。隨著中國外貿的迅速發展,當今國際貿易活動日益頻繁,對英語尤其是英語口語的要求越來越高。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  如何表示無奈

  第一句:I’m afraid that it's not going to work out.

  恐怕這事不會成!

  A: I heard that you' ve just applied for the scholarship. How about the result?

  聽說你剛申請了獎學金.結果怎麼樣?

  B: I’m afraid that it's not going to work out.

  恐怕這事不會成!

  A: Don't be so gloomy. I have confidence in it. I’m sure you can make it.

  不要這麼憂鬱!我對你有信心,你會成功的!

  B: Thank you for your kind words.

  謝謝你的吉言。

  第二句:Chances are slim.

  希望渺茫。

  A: What are your chances of getting into Harvard University?

  你有可能進哈佛大學讀書嗎?

  B: Chances are slim.

  希望渺茫。

  其他表達法:

  I suppose I'll just have to put up with it.

  我想我只好忍受一下了。

  It seems it s beyond hope now.

  看來已經沒有希望了。

  I suppose there is no way out.

  我看是沒有辦法了。

  二

  如何在地圖上辨認

  Excuse me, Where am I on this map?

  打擾下,請問我在這幅地圖上的什麼地方?

  A: Excuse me, where am I on this map?

  打擾下,請問我在這幅地圖上的什麼地方?

  B: We are here, the bus station. We are in the heart of the city.

  我們在這裡,汽車站,我們現在在市中心。

  A: Oh! I think I'm lost. Can I go from here to the railway station?

  哦!我想我迷路了。我能否從這裡到火車站呢?

  B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.

  順著這條街一直走過兩個街區,然後左轉。

  第二句:Can you show me Jin Shitan Park on the map?

  你能在地圖上指給我金石灘公園在哪裡嗎?

  A: Excuse me. Can you show me Jin Shitan Park on the map? I can't find it.

  打擾一下,你能在地圖上指給我金石灘公園在哪裡嗎?我找不到了。

  B: Well, let me see. Look, it's here.

  嗯,讓我看看。瞧,在這兒。

  三

  如何詢問現在所處地點

  第一句:Excuse me. Can you tell me what street I’m on?

  請問我這是在哪條街上?

  A: Excuse me. Can you tell me what street I’m on?

  請問我這是在哪條街上?

  B: I'm not too sure.

  我也不太清楚。

  第二句:Do you know what this area is called?

  你知道這是什麼地方嗎?

  A: Do you know what this area is called?

  你知道這是什麼地方嗎?

  B: We are around the Drum Tower. Are you lost?

  這是鼓樓附近。你迷路了嗎?

  A: Yeah, I’m trying to get to the Temple of Heaven.

  應該是。我要去天壇。

  B: Really? That's quite a long way from here.

  啊?那可有點兒遠。

  篇四

  如何確認是否走錯

  第一句:I'm not going in the right direction, am I?

  我走的方向不對,是嗎?

  A: Excuse me. I’m not going in the right direction to the police station, am I?

  打擾了,我去警察局走的方向不對,是嗎?

  B: I'm afraid you are lost.

  恐怕你迷路了。

  第二句:Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I'm looking for the Museum.

  對不起,打擾一下,不知您能否幫助我,我在找博物館。

  A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I'm looking for the Museum.

  對不起,打擾一下,不知您能否幫助我,我在找博物館。

  B: Boy, you are lost. Its across the town.

  孩子,你是迷路了。它在城鎮的那頭。

  A: Oh! What bad luck! How can I get to the Museum?

  哦!太糟糕了!那我怎麼去博物館呢?

  B: You can take No. 24 bus here and then transfer to No. 53 bus to get there.

  你可以在此乘坐24路公交車然後換乘53路公交車到那裡。

  其他表達法:

  Excuse me, how can I go to...

  請問我如何才能到達......

  Excuse me, but would you like to tell me the way to …

  打擾了,你能告訴我去......的路嗎?

  Excuse me, do you know how to get...

  請問你知道去……的路怎麼走嗎?