關於出國旅遊英文對話

  英語口語交際能力一直是高職院校學生學習英語的難點。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  篇1

  Fried eggs

  煎雞蛋

  How do you like your fried eggs?

  您想要什麼樣的煎雞蛋?

  Over easy, please.

  兩面煎的。

  What about you, miss?

  您呢?小姐。

  I'll have them sunny side up.

  只煎一面就好了。

  Here are you eggs. Enjoy your breakfast.

  給您,請享用你們的早餐。

  篇2

  Hold your position

  保持姿勢

  Excuse me. Would you mind taking a picture for us?

  打擾一下,你介意為我們拍張照嗎?

  Of course not. Just tell me how to operate it.

  當然不介意了。告訴我怎麼操作照相機就可以了。

  It's simple. Just press the button, like this.

  很簡單,按這個按鈕就可以了,像這樣。

  I know. Hold your position and say cheese.

  知道了,保持姿勢說:cheese。

  Thank you.

  謝謝。

  篇3

  A: Hello there, Sir. I've dealt with you before, haven't I?

  您好,先生。我以前為您辦理過業務,是吧?

  B: You remember me! Yes, I'm with Li Wang Enterprises; I'm the Accountant Peters.

  你還記得我!是的,我是李旺實業公司的,我是會計,Peters。

  A: Yes, of course, Mr Peters! Good to see you again. What can we do for you today?

  是的,當然是您,Peters先生!很高興再次見到您。我們今天能為您效勞嗎?

  B: Well, we've just acquired a new business so we need to set up a lot of services with you. Weare particularly interested in Agent Services.

  嗯,我們剛剛收購了一家公司,所以我們需要和你們建立多項業務。我們特別感興趣的是代辦服務。

  A: I see. We offer Agent Services free of charge here. Before your new business begins trading,we could, on behalf of your existing company, do a series of registration and get the certificatesyou need. If you are unsure of the local laws,that is.

  我明白了。我們免費提供代辦服務。在您的新公司開始交易前,我們可以受您現在的公司的委託,辦理一系列註冊手續並辦理所需要的證件。如果您對地方法規不甚瞭解的話,這就正合適。

  篇4

  Buy the cleansing milk

  購買洗面奶

  I would like to buy a bottle of cleansing milk. Can you recommend me some kinds?

  我想買瓶洗面奶。能給我推薦幾種嗎?

  Sure. What kind of skin do you have?

  好的。您屬於哪種面板型別?

  My skin is oily.

  我是油性面板。

  Then I advise you to buy the OLAY cleansing milk.

  那麼我推薦您買玉蘭油的洗面奶。

  Can you tell me more?

  能再介紹的詳細點嗎?

  篇5

  蓋比: Do you have a room with a view?

  你們這裡有能看見風景的房間嗎?

  前臺: Sorry they are all taken.

  很抱歉已經都有人住了.

  蓋比: Then can I get an upgrade on my room?

  那麼我能要一間高檔點的房間嗎?

  前臺: Let me see what I can do for you.

  讓我看看能否幫你調整一下.

  蓋比: Anything available?

  有沒有房間?

  前臺: I can upgrade you to our hotel suite for the same price.

  我可以幫你以同樣的價格調到我們的酒店套間.

  蓋比: That would be great. Thanks.

  那真是太好的.謝謝.

  前臺: You`re welcome.

  不客氣.