結賬旅遊英語口語大全

  旅遊英語作為一門新興且實用性非常強的學科,在推進跨國旅遊業迅猛發展的程序中起著無法替代的作用。小編精心收集了結賬旅遊英語口語,供大家欣賞學習!

  結賬旅遊英語口語1

  A:Waiter!

  服務員!

  B:Yes, can I help you?

  是的,我能幫您什麼嗎?

  A:Where shall I pay the bill?

  我要在哪裡結賬?

  B:You can pay here.

  您可以在這裡付賬。

  A:OK. How much is it all together?

  好的。總共是多少錢?

  B:It is one hundred and fifty. This is your bill.

  一共是150元。這是您的賬單。

  A:Is the service charge included?

  服務費包括在裡面了嗎?

  B:Yes.

  是的。

  A:OK, here you are.

  好的,給你。

  B:Thank you.

  謝謝。

  結賬旅遊英語口語2

  A:How much is the voucher worth?

  這餐券值多少錢?

  B:It is worth 100 yuan and your bill comes to 230 yuan. The difference is 130, please.

  值一百元,而您的賬單一共是二百三十元。請給差額一百三十元。

  A:Here it is.

  給你。

  B:Thank you, sir. Could you sign the voucher here, please?

  謝謝您,先生。請在這張餐券上簽名,好嗎?

  A:OK. Here you are.

  好的。簽好了。

  B:Thank you, sir. Hope to see you again soon.

  謝謝,先生。希望很快再見到您。

  結賬旅遊英語口語3

  A:Waiter.

  服務員。

  B:Would you like anything else?

  請問還需要些什麼嗎?

  A:No, thanks. Please bring us the bill.

  不用了,謝謝。請把我們的賬單拿來。

  B:All right. And do you want to separate bills or just one single bill?

  好的。請問兩位是合開賬單,還是分開結賬?

  A:Separate bills, please.

  請分開結賬。

  B:Here is your bill. It comes to 80 yuan. And yours is 60 yuan.

  這是您的賬單。總計80元。您的是60元。

  A:Here you are. Thank youA

  給你,謝謝。