買單旅遊英語口語對話

  英語是當前世界上最通用的語言,在全球化的社會中,英語的重要性也進一步凸顯了出來。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  G:Are you ready to go?

  你準備離開了嗎?

  J:Yes, I’m ready. What a nice dinner!

  是的,我準備要走了,好棒的一頓晚餐。

  G:May I have the check, please?

  麻煩你,我要買單。

  T:Certainly. I’ll be right back with that. Here you are, sir.

  沒問題,我很快就為你來處理。先生,這是您的賬單。

  G:Thank you.

  謝謝。

  J:Honey, don’t forget the tip has already been added.

  親愛的,別忘了賬單上已經額外加了小費。

  篇二

  Paying the Check

  Brad:Let me take care of the check today。

  Lucy:Why? It’s unfair. How about going Dutch?

  Brad:You paid last time because I didn’t have any money, remember?

  Lucy:Oh, come on. I almost forgot. Don’t worry about it. I didn’t mind picking up the tab last time。

  Brad:But you really should let me treat one time. I’d feel like I owe you one if I didn’t。

  Lucy:OK. But it’s only for this time。

  Brad:What’s the damage?

  Lucy:It’s 12 dollars and 80 cents altogether. But don’t forget the tip. It’s usually 15%。

  Brad:to the waiter Check, please.

  篇三

  Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

  服務員,結賬。

  Waiter: Yes, sir.

  好的,先生。

  Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

  先生,這是您的賬單,多謝。

  Guest: Here you are.

  給你。

  Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

  這裡收您200元,請稍等一會,我將很快找回零錢及賬單給您。

  Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

  多謝,這是找給您的零錢及賬單。晚安,希望您再次光臨。

  Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

  謝謝!這是給你的小費。

  Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

  多謝,先生,但我們不接受小費。/不用的,謝謝你的好意。