有關收銀員英語對話精選

  在我國,對話教學是伴隨新課程改革而出現的一種新的教學形態,在近幾年倍受關注。小編整理了有關收銀員英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  有關收銀員英語對話一

  Using the Vouchers 使用贈券

  Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.

  對不起,先生,請問還需要點什麼嗎?如果不需要的話,介不介先結賬呢?因為就要到關門時間了。

  Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.

  對不起,現在結賬吧。

  Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?

  請問分單還是一起結賬。

  Guest: Together.

  一起結賬。

  Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.

  您打算怎樣付賬?你可以付現金、信用卡、支票或入房數。

  Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.

  現金,我這兒有折頭卡和贈券。

  Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.

  對不起,折頭卡與贈券不可以同時使用。

  Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?

  那先用贈券吧,你們還有贈券送嗎?

  Waiter: I'm sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.

  對不起,交易會期間我們不發贈券。

  Guest: It's a pity.

  遺憾。

  有關收銀員英語對話二

  Paying by Traveller's Cheques 用旅行支票付賬

  Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?

  服務員,結賬。

  Waiter: Yes, sir.

  好的,先生。

  Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?

  你們收旅行支票嗎?

  Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?

  是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和證件。

  Guest: Here is my passport.

  這是我的護照。

  Waiter: Thank you.

  謝謝。

  Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?

  我要把名字和地址寫在支票背面嗎?

  Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?

  是的,請用正楷字書寫,好嗎?

  Guest: No problem.

  沒問題。

  Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.

  我們有一些贈券發給您,下次午晚餐時間您可以結賬用,請留意使用說明和有效期。

  Guest: Thank you very much.

  多謝。

  Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.

  多謝,先生,歡迎下次光臨,我們將期待著您的光臨。

  有關收銀員英語對話三

  Todd:I'm checking out now. Can I have my bill, please?

  我現在想結帳。請給我賬單,好嗎?

  Waiter:Sure. What's your room number, sir?

  好的,先生。您的房間號是多少?

  Todd:It's 8736. Here is my key card.

  8736。這是我的門卡。

  Waiter:A minute, please. It's 6212 yuan all together. Tax included.

  請稍等。一共是6212元。含稅。

  Todd:Can I pay with traveler's check?

  我可以用旅行支票支付嗎?

  Waiter:Sure. Can I have your passport, please?

  當然可以,我可以看一下您的護照嗎?

  Todd:Here you are.

  給你。

  Waiter:Thanks. Are you satisfied with your stay here with us, sir?

  謝謝。先生,您在這裡住得滿意嗎?

  Todd:Very much. The room is cozy and the service is jolly good. By the way, could you deliver my luggage to the airport in advance?

  非常滿意。房間很舒適,服務很周到。順便問一下,你們可以把我的行李送到機場嗎?

  Waiter:Sure. It will be taken care of, sir. Which flight do you take?

  當然可以。我們會辦好的。您乘坐的是哪趟班機?

  Todd:Flight 17. And my luggage should be delivered there by 4 o'clock.

  第17號班機。我的行李需要在4點之前送到。

  Waiter:Got it, sir. It'd be great to see you again, sir.

  沒問題,先生。希望能再次見到您。

  Todd:Thank you.

  謝謝。