旅行英語口語對話閱讀

  在英語教學中,對話訓練是必不可少的一項內容,主要目的在於豐富學生的英語聽、說技能,提升學生的英語綜合能力,體現英語作為交流工具的價值。小編精心收集了旅行英語口語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  旅行英語口語對話1

  John:

  Excuse me, sir? I'm afraid you can't leave your car here.

  對不起,先生?恐怕您不能把車停在這兒。

  Police Officer:

  I just want to pick up a package upstairs. It won't take long.

  我只是上樓去拿一個包裹。 不會很久的。

  John:

  I'm sorry, sir. Parking is not allowed here.

  對不起,先生。 這裡禁止停車。

  Police Officer:

  Can't I park here for just a second?

  我停在這裡一會兒也不行嗎?

  John:

  You can. But your car will be towed immediately, sir.

  可以。但是你的車馬上會被拖吊。

  Police Officer:

  Then can you tell me where I can park? I can't see any parking lots around here.

  那麼你告訴我,我可以在哪裡停車呢?我在這附近看不到任何停車場。

  John:

  Drive ahead just a couple of blocks. You can park at that corner lot.

  向前開幾條街,你可以把車停在轉角的地方。

  Police Officer:

  Are you sure I can park there?

  你確定我可以把車停在那兒嗎?

  John:

  I'm sure, sir.

  我確定,先生。

  Police Officer:

  Thank you very much.

  非常感謝你。

  John:

  Thanks for your cooperation, sir.

  謝謝您的合作,先生。

  旅行英語口語對話2

  Passerby:

  The Met? No, it doesn't.

  大都會美術館?沒有。

  John:

  Excuse me. Does this bus go to The Metropolitan Museum of Art?

  您好. 請問這班公車到大都會美術館嗎?

  John:

  Which bus will take me there?

  我可以搭幾號公車去那兒?

  Passerby:

  You need to take the number ten.

  你必須搭十號公車。

  John:

  Where can I catch it?

  我要在哪裡等?

  Passerby:

  Right here, at this stop.

  就在這裡,這個站牌。

  John:

  Do you happen to know how often a number ten comes by?

  你知道十號公車多久來一班嗎?

  Passerby:

  About every ten or fifteen minutes.

  大概十到十五分鐘一班。

  John:

  Most of the buses I've seen have been pretty crowded. How about the number ten?

  我剛剛看到大部份的公車都很擠。 十號公車呢?

  Passerby:

  Yes, I'm afraid it will be, too. It's rush hour now.

  是的,恐怕也會很擠。現在是尖峰時間。

  John:

  Thank you anyway.

  謝謝你。

  旅行英語口語對話3

  Tom:

  Hey Hong, I really need to call back to the UK but I can’t afford to pay for the roaming charges.

  嘿,Hong。我急需往英國打長途電話,但國際長途的話費實在是太貴了。

  Hong:

  Well, why don’t you use a local SIM card?

  你為什麼不用當地的手機使用者識別卡呢?

  Tom:

  Can I do that?

  我可以嗎?

  Hong:

  Yes. Just go to the convenience store and ask for a SIM card. Then insert it into your phone.

  當然了。便利店裡就能買到,把它插進你的手機裡就可以用了。

  Tom:

  I see. How much will that cost?

  我知道了。那買這種卡要花多少錢呢?

  Hong:

  Well it’s 100 RMB for the SIM card then it will cost you about 10 RMB per minute to call the UK.

  買卡只要100塊錢,打電話去英國大約每分鐘10塊錢吧。

  Tom:

  Wow, that is cheap. Thank you very much.

  真的嗎?這是夠便宜的。非常感謝你。