關於借書的英語對話閱讀
對話教學是整個小學階段英語學習中必不可少的組成部分,對話貫穿於教材和教師教學及學生學習的始終。下面是小編精心收集的關於借書的英語對話,希望大家喜歡!
關於借書的英語對話篇一
圖書管理員:
Can I help you?
要幫忙嗎?
傑克遜:
Have you got the latest On Show magazine?
你們有最新的昂秀雜誌嗎?
圖書管理員:
Yes, but it is checked out.
有.但是已經錯出去了.
傑克遜:
That`s unfortunate! Do you know when it is coming back?
太遺憾了!你知道什麼時候能還回來嗎?
圖書管理員:
No, I`m sorry, I don`t. It is popular, you know. Do you want to reserve it?
對不起.我不知道.你知道這本雜誌是很受歡迎的.你要預借嗎?
傑克遜:
Yes , please.
是的.
圖書管理員:
Fill out this form, and we`ll send you a note when we get it.
填好這張表.我們拿到這本雜誌後就通知你.
傑克遜:
Thank you. What shall I do when I check out these books?
謝謝.我怎樣借這些書呢?
圖書管理員:
Take the card, and fill in your name and library card number.
拿好這張卡.填上你的名字和借書卡的卡號.
傑克遜:
When are they due back?
這些書什麼時候到期?
圖書管理員:
For 2 weeks, and you can come in and get a one week extension after that. But if they are late, the fee is 25 cents per book per day. So please return them on time.
可以借兩週.你還可以再續借一週.如果超過這個時間的話.每本書每天要收兩毛五分錢.所以請按時歸還.
傑克遜:
I`ll make sure they`re back in time. Thanks so much.
我保證會及時還的.非常感謝.
關於借書的英語對話篇二
librarian:
your admission card, please.
請給我你的借書卡。
may:
here you are.
給你。
librarian:
sorry, newspapers and periodicals are not for circulation.
對不起,報紙和週刊是不外借的。
may:
ok, if i want to read them, what should i do?
好的,那如果是我要看怎麼辦呢?
librarian:
you can read them only in one of our reading rooms.
只能夠在我們的閱覽室閱讀。
may:
all right.
好的。
librarian:
are those books yours?
這些書都是你的嗎?
may:
yes, these are my father's books.
是的,這些都是我爸爸的。
librarian:
ok, that's done. please check your record and deadline in the computer over there.
好了,辦完了。請去那邊的電腦查詢你的記錄和書到期的時間。
may:
thanks.
謝謝。
關於借書的英語對話篇三
Steven: Good morning. I want to apply for a library card.
史蒂文:早上好,我想辦一張圖書卡。
Lisa: Give me 10yuan, your ID card and a photo of you please.
麗薩:請給我10元錢,再把身份證和照片給我。
Steven: But I hear that the card is free.
史蒂文:但是我聽說卡是免費的。
Lisa: Yes, it is. But you must pay a deposit for the card.
麗薩:是免費的。但你得交押金。
Steven: There will be a refund when I return the card, right?
史蒂文:退卡時會退還押金是嗎?
Lisa: Yes, if the card is well kept and has no dirt and scratches.
麗薩:當然,只要卡完好,沒被弄髒也沒有劃痕。
Steven: OK, here you are.
史蒂文:好吧,給你。
"關於借書的英語對話"的人還: