有關英語打電話情景對話

  在經濟全球化的今天,很多行業都對英語口語人才有迫切的需求,流利的英語口語已成為社會和國際交往中的一項重要技能。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  打電話借東西

  - Hello!

  你好!

  - Hello, Ham Mei. Could I borrow your Chinese-English Dictionary please?

  你好,韓梅!我可以借一下你的中英文字典嗎?

  - Sorry! It‘s not a very good line. Could you speak more loudly?

  不好意思,訊號不好。你可以說的大聲點嗎?

  - Could I borrow your Chinese-English dictionary?

  我可以借一下你的中英文字典嗎?

  - Sure. I‘ll bring it to you tomorrow.

  當然可以,我明天拿給你。

  - Thank you. Goodbye.

  謝謝,再見。

  二

  A:Hello .Do you like to watch football game tomorrow afternoon?

  B:That is a wnderful idea.But I have to help my mother to buy some food.I am afraid it might cost me quite a long time.

  A:well.I think I can give you a hand if you want.in that case,you can come with me.

  B:wow,that is very kind of you.by the way ,when will the game begin?

  A:2 pm.I will pick you up at 1:30

  B:okey.see you tomorrow.

  三

  A: Good morning. Hudson Textile Company.

  A:早上好!這裡是哈德遜紡織品公司。

  B: Good morning. Could I speak to. Mr. White, please?

  B:早上好!請叫懷特先生聽電話。

  A: Yes. Hold the line, please... Hello, I'm afraid Mr. White is completely snowed under at present. He shouldn't be free until 11 o'clock. Can I take a message?

  A:好的,請稍等……喂,懷特先生現在根本走不開,直到11點才有空。需要我轉告一下嗎?

  B: Of course. Could you ask him to call me back? It's about the sample of article No.067.

  B:當然,請叫他給我回電話,是有關067號貨的樣品。

  A: Yes. What's your name, please?

  A:可以,請問您貴姓?

  B: This is Aram of Trans-America Clothing.

  B:我是泛美服裝公司的艾拉姆。

  A: Mr. Aram. Does he have your number?

  A:艾拉姆先生,他有您的電話嗎?

  B: Yes , but I'll give it to you again. It's 82345678.

  B:知道,但我還是跟你說一下,82345678。

  A: Thank you, Mr. Aram. I'll give Mr. White the message.

  A:謝謝,艾拉姆先生,我會轉告懷特先生。