常用的英語口語對話

  去到與現在的住處有很大區別的時候,和朋友對話時,表達出來的心情也會有所不同把。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  :我的父母

  Jessica: OK, my mother and father. Let's see. My mom is three years older than my dad, and they are like night and day. My mom is 5 foot 4, on a good day, 5 foot 2, I think in real life, and she is very sweet and very nice, and very caring, and very cute, everybody tells her how young she looks, and how she resembles my sister, perhaps. My father is very much completely opposite that. He is a very big man, very loud, very funny, very boisterous. He makes friends no matter where he goes. For example, sometimes he goes to Florida and makes all sorts of good friends. He'll just go off. He's kind of a magnet to people, and so my parents are completely opposite, and they complement each other very well. My dad has a very good sense of humor. My mom is very gentle. Very nice.

  好的,我的父母。我的母親比我父親大三歲,他們十分不同,就像白天和黑夜的區別一樣。我母親高5.4英尺,但我認為她的真實身高只有5.2英尺。她很親切,和藹,很會照顧人。她很可愛,所有人都跟她說她看上去很年輕,和我像姐妹花一樣。我的父親是完全相反的一個人。他個子很大,大嗓門,風趣,愛說話。他走到哪裡都能交到朋友。例如,又一次他去了弗羅裡達州就交到了各種各樣的好朋友。他就是簡單地去了,彷彿他對人有磁力一樣。因此我的父母是完全相反的兩個人,他們互補得很好。我父親很幽默,我母親溫柔和善。

  Todd: When is the last time you talked to you parents?

  你上次和你父母談話時什麼時候?

  Jessica: I talked to them probably about two weeks ago. Yeah, everything is going well.

  我上次和他們談話是兩週前。一切都進行得很順利。

  Todd: Are you going to see them soon?

  你最近會去看他們嗎?

  Jessica: I am going to go home after the holidays and we're going to have a Christmas kind of in January or February. Yeah, depending on when my brother can come in.

  假期過後我會回家,我們會在一月或是二月再聚在一起慶祝聖誕節,具體要看我的兄弟什麼時候回來。

  Todd: OK. And who are you more like, your mother or your father?

  好的。你的父母,你更喜歡誰?

  Jessica: I think I have traits of both, actually. I look more like my mother, except that I am about a foot taller. Yeah, I resemble my mom more. I think I have both of the characteristics of my mom and dad.

  實際上,兩個我都喜歡。我長得很像我母親,雖然我比她高1英尺。是的,我像我母親。但我兼有父母兩個人的性格特徵。

  Todd: OK. Great. Thanks.

  好的,謝謝。

  :澳大利亞

  Todd: Hello Michael.

  你好,邁克爾。

  Michael: Hello Todd.

  你好,託德。

  Todd: We're going to talk about Australia. Or your going to talk about Australia. So first of all how many people live in Australia?

  我們聊聊澳大利亞。或者你來介紹一下澳大利亞。第一個問題,澳大利亞有多少人口?

  Michael: Australia? Oh, there's about twenty million people in Australia right now. A little bit under, but close to twenty.

  澳大利亞?目前,澳大利亞有人口兩千萬。不到兩千萬,但是很接近。

  Todd: OK. What are the biggest cities?

  好的,澳大利亞最大的城市是?

  Michael: The biggest city? The biggest city is Sydney, then it's followed by Melbourne and then Brisbane and then I think it's Perth. But most of the big cities are on the East Coast of Australia. And Perth is on the west coast, but sort of of out there by itself.

  最大的城市?澳大利亞最大的城市是悉尼,第二和第三大城市分別是墨爾本和布里斯班,第四是珀斯。大部分大城市都分佈在澳大利亞東海岸,只有珀斯這個大城市在西海岸。

  Todd: OK. Um, if you had to live in one place where would you live?

  好的,如果你要選擇一個居住的城市,你會選擇哪裡?

  Michael: I like Brisbane. I had my teenage years in Brisbane, growing up in Brisbane, um or maybe Sidney because it is a big city, but Brisbane has got the gold coast and the sunshine.

  我喜歡布里斯班。我十幾歲的時候就在布里斯班,我在那裡長大。不過我也可能選擇悉尼,因為它是最大的城市。但布里斯班有黃金海岸和充足的陽光。

  Todd: Oh, nice. Actually, what is the capital city of Australia?

  好的。澳大利亞的首都是哪裡?

  Michael: Ah, Canberra is the capital city. But is not the biggest city. Sydney is the biggest city. Canberra was made sort of by the politicians so Sydney wouldn't get too crowded. It's a separateterritory.

  堪培拉是澳大利亞的首都。但它不是最大的城市,悉尼才是。堪培拉是澳大利亞的政治中心,居住著大量政客,這樣悉尼不會過於擁擠。這就是澳大利亞的城市功能的分離。

  Todd: Have you been to all the major cities in Australia?

  你到過澳大利亞所有的主要城市嗎?

  Michael: I have been to Melbourne when I was young, but yeah, I have. But yeah. Only a short time in Perth.

  我以前去過墨爾本,是的,我去過。在珀斯帶過很短的一段時間。

  Todd: OK. What is the best thing about Australia?

  好的。澳大利亞最棒的是什麼?

  Michael: The best thing about Australia? Ah, probably the friendly people. The relaxed attitude, and we like visitors from other cultures.

  澳大利亞最棒的也許是人們的友好,放鬆的精神。我們喜歡來自不同文化的遊客。

  Todd: Oh, cool. Ah, how are Australians different than other people? How are they unique?

  酷。澳大利亞人和其他地方的人有什麼不同?他們有什麼獨特的?

  Michael: How are Australians unique? Um, I would say that we're more fun-loving maybe or accepting of other people. And we don't mind making new friends actually and conversing with other people.

  澳大利亞人的獨特之處?我認為我們澳大利亞人更加風趣,或者是我們更能接受其他人。我們不介意結交新朋友,和其他人交談。

  Todd: Yeah, oh yeah that's good. That's nice. OK. Thanks a lot Micheal.

  好的,很好。謝謝你,邁克爾。

  Michael: No worries.

  不客氣。

  :日本藝術

  Anili: You know any thing?

  你能講講嗎?

  Reiko: Yes. Ikebana, it's an art of flowers and it's quite different from Western style flowerarrangement because in Ikebana's theory you can decorate one flower,

  好的。花道是一種花的藝術,它和西方的插花截然不同,因為花道的理論是,一個花器插一枝花。

  only with one flower.

  真的!

  Anili: Oh, really!

  是的,日本的花道不僅僅是裝飾花朵,而是一種用花朵展示空間的藝術。

  Reiko: And it's, the flower arrangement in Japan is not only decorating flowers but it's an art with flowers and space.

  瞭解。

  Anili: I see.

  花與花之間的空間,以至於整個花道表達了人世間的空間感,甚至整個宇宙。

  Reiko: The air between the flowers and also the room, and everything, it shows the space or even the universe, and that.

  日本還有什麼其他的藝術形式?

  Anili: What's another Japanese art?

  日本的藝術有花道,茶道!

  Reiko: Japanese art? Mm, Ikebana! Tea Ceremony!

  茶道!

  Anili: Tea Ceremony!

  茶道!

  Reiko: Tea Ceremony!

  茶道!跟我講講茶道。

  Anili: Tea Ceremony! Tell me about Tea Ceremony.

  茶道!茶道是一種製茶的特殊方式,不光是煮茶,還包括擦拭茶杯等步驟。

  Reiko: Tea Ceremony! It's, there's a certain way you have to make tea, not only make tea, there's a certain way to for example wipe a bowl.

  瞭解。

  Anili: I see.

  是的,你要學習如何摺疊一片布,保證擦拭完茶具,這塊布的每一面都只用過一次。

  Reiko: Yes, with one piece of cloth, and you need to learn how to fold the cloth so that you use each part of the cloth only once to wipe the bowl

  好的。

  Anili: OK.

  是的,在某種意義上說,茶道是一種傳統的製茶過程。

  Reiko: Yeah, so it's a complicated traditional procedure in a sense but.

  你是如何學習這些的?是你母親教你的嗎?人們是如何學習這些藝術形式的?

  Anili: How do you learn that? Is that something that your mother would teach you? How do people learn that?

  在學校有專業的插花和茶道老師。你需要去學校學習,向老師的等級和組織能力學習,你還需要通過各種考試,逐漸提升自己的水平。

  Reiko: There's some professionals for both flower arrangement and tea ceremony. So you need to go to a school, yes, and learn from your teacher and their hierarchy and

  我知道了,真是太棒了。

  the organization and you need to pass each test to go, climb up the ladder in the hierarchy.

  Anili: I see. Fantastic.

  以上是小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。