英語簡單問答句子精選

  交際被看作是文化特徵的一種形式。在今天全球化環境中,個人的成功需要高水平的跨文化交際能力和效率。下面是小編帶來的英語簡單問答句子,歡迎閱讀!

  

  Buying a Refrigerator 買個電冰箱

  A: Can I help you find something?

  我能為你做點什麼嗎?

  B: I would like to buy a new fridge.

  我想買個新的冰箱。

  A: Is there one in particular that you like?

  有沒有你特別喜歡的?

  B: I was looking at this Kenmore refrigerator.

  我想要個肯摩爾的電冰箱。

  A: Ah yes, that is a great refrigerator.

  啊,是的,那是很棒的電冰箱。

  B: What's so great about it?

  它好在哪裡呢?

  A: It's both affordable and it comes with all the appliances.

  它是普及型的,並且兼備有很多裝置。

  B: What appliances?

  什麼裝置?

  A: It comes with an ice maker, water dispenser, and there is a lot of room inside.

  配備製冰器,飲水機,冰箱內的空間很大。

  B: May I see the inside for myself?

  我能自己看看裡面的空間嗎?

  A: Be my guest.

  請看,別客氣。

  B: Wow! You're right! This refrigerator is great. I'll take it.

  哇!你是對的!這個冰箱很棒。我要買這個。

  1. would like to 相當於want to 想要,或者glad to 很高興做。

  I would like to express my thanks for all that you have done. 我想對你所做的一切表示我的感謝。

  I would like to introduce you to your editor. 我來介紹你認識這本書的編輯。

  2. come with 配備***裝置,裝置***

  Macintoshes now come with two-button mice. 現在蘋果電腦也配備了雙鍵滑鼠。

  3. Be my guest. 輕便,不要客氣。

  If you want to borrow the car, be my guest. 如果你要借那輛車,請不要客氣。

  英語簡單問答句子閱讀

  A: Do you need help with something?

  我能為你做些什麼?

  B: I need help finding a new refrigerator.

  我需要找一個新的冰箱。

  A: Do you see anything that you like?

  你看到自己喜歡的了嗎?

  B: That Kenmore looks nice.

  那個肯摩爾挺好的。

  A: That is a wonderful choice.

  那是個不錯的選擇。

  B: What makes is so great?

  它的優點在哪兒?

  A: It's very inexpensive, and it has all the appliances.

  它不是很貴,並且有配備的裝置。

  B: What appliances are you talking about?

  有哪些裝置呢?

  A: The fridge and freezer is very spacious, and it also has an ice maker and water dispenser.

  冷藏室和冷凍室空間都很大,並且有製冰器和飲水機。

  B: May I take a look inside?

  我能看下里面嗎?

  A: Take a look inside.

  看吧。

  B: It's very nice. I'd like to purchase this refrigerator.

  非常不錯。我想買這種冰箱。 1. Do you need help with something?=May I help you?/Any help? 都是詢問需要什麼幫助的常用語。

  2. That's a wonderful choice. 一個不錯的選擇。在誇讚別人的品味不錯的時候,可以說句:Really awonderful choice.

  3. It's very inexpensive. 這句等同於It's cheap. 但是表達得更加委婉,“不是很貴”這個說法能讓購買者更加信服,因為冰箱畢竟是家電的大件,便宜不太可能,但是比起同類產品,不是很貴。這種表達值得借鑑。

  4. purchase 購買東西,比buy更正式,buy相對地比較隨意,買的東西多是小的物件。

  英語簡單問答句子學習

  Asking about a Furniture Set 詢問一套傢俱 A: I need to find a new furniture set for my living room.

  我需要給我的客廳找一套新傢俱。

  B: Where are you going to find one?

  你想到哪裡找呢?

  A: I have no idea.

  我不知道。

  B: Do you want to know where I bought mine?

  你想知道我的在哪裡買的嗎?

  A: Where'd you get it from?

  你是從哪兒買的?

  B: I got it from IKEA.

  我從宜家家居買的。

  A: How much did it cost you?

  花了你多少錢?

  B: It cost me a couple thousand for the whole set.

  整個一套總共花了我兩千元。

  A: Is the furniture sturdy?

  傢俱堅固嗎?

  B: The furniture is built extremely well.

  傢俱都建造地很好。

  A: I don't mind paying a lot as long as the quality is good.

  只要質量好,我不介意花很多錢。

  B: Well, trust me. The quality is fantastic.

  嗯,相信我。質量很棒的。

  ***二***

  A: I'm going to buy a new living room set.

  我打算買一套傢俱。

  B: Where are you going to buy one?

  你想到哪兒去買?

  A: I'm really not sure.

  我不確定。

  B: You like my living room set, don't you?

  你喜歡我家客廳的傢俱嗎?

  A: Where did you buy it?

  你是在哪兒買的?

  B: I found mine at IKEA.

  我在宜家家居買的。

  A: Are they expensive?

  他們貴嗎?

  B: Everything I got from IKEA cost me a couple thousand.

  這些總共花了我2000元。

  A: Is the furniture crafted well?

  傢俱的工藝好嗎?

  B: The furniture isn't built cheap.

  工藝挺好的。

  A: I'll pay the money, as long as I'm getting what I pay for.

  只要它的質量好,我就願意花錢買。

  B: You will feel comfortable paying the money.

  你會感到物有所值的。