英語一般現在時簡單句子

  閱讀能力是反映語言能力的重要標誌之一。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!

  精選

  A: I need to get some business cards printed up.

  我需要買一些印製好的名片。

  B: Do you know how many you need?

  你知道你需要多少嗎?

  A: I think I can get by with 2,000.

  我想我需要二千張。

  B: We can get started as soon as you fill out this form.

  你填完這張表格我們就可以製作了。

  A: I hope you can make the new cards just like my old cards.

  我希望製作的名片和我原來的一樣。

  B: You won't be able to tell the difference with a magnifying glass.

  如果沒有放大鏡的,我們製作的和你原來的是看不出什麼區別的。

  A: ...Okay, I'm through. Here's the form and my old card.

  ……好的,我放心了。這是我的表格和我的舊的名片。

  B: Very good. You can pick up your order in one week.

  很好。你一週後就可以來取了。

  A: Now that I think of it, three days is better than seven.

  我想能不能三天就來取?

  B: We can do that, but you'll have to pay a little extra.

  我能可以完成,但是你得額外付點費。

  閱讀

  A: I'm looking for some fresh produce that's on sale.

  我們在找一些特價並且新鮮的食物。

  B: Well, we just got in some mangoes.

  嗯,我們剛剛進了一些芒果。

  A: Mangoes. What are they?

  芒果。那是什麼?

  B: Well, it's a fruit with a big nut in it.

  嗯,就是一種中間有核的水果。

  A: Can you eat the nut?

  那個核能吃嗎?

  B: No, you peel off the skin and throw out the nut.

  不能,吃的時候把皮剝掉然後把核扔掉。

  A: How much are they?

  怎麼賣的?

  B: Well, the sale price is $1 each.

  嗯,特價是一美元一個。

  A: What does a mango taste like?

  芒果是什麼味道的?

  B: They're like a citrus fruit.

  它們和柑橘類的水果有些像。

  A: How do I know if it's ripe?

  我怎麼知道它是熟的呢?

  B: You can buy them hard. Wait a few days for them to develop a soft feel.

  你可以先買一些摸上去很硬的。然後等幾天就會變軟了。

  A: Where do they come from?

  它們產自於哪裡?

  B: Most of them in this store are from Mexico.

  這個店裡面的都是出產於墨西哥。

  學習

  A: I'm looking for a pan I can use in my kitchen.

  我想買個在廚房裡用的鍋。

  B: What size pan were you thinking of?

  你想要多大的鍋?

  A: I've already got a small pan. I need a big one.

  我已經有一個小的了,我想要一個大的。

  B: Well, this one might work for you.

  嗯,這個也許對你比較合適。

  A: Oh, no, that's way too heavy a pan for me.

  哦,不,這個對我來說太重了。

  B: Here, lift this aluminum pan. It's the same size.

  這裡有個鋁製的,可以提起來試試看。這是一樣大小的。

  A: Yes, it's very lightweight. But I don't want this aluminum handle.

  是的。這個非常輕。但是我不想要這個鋁製的把手。

  B: Here's a similar aluminum pan. But it has a heat-resistant handle.

  給你類似的鋁製的鍋。但是把手是耐熱的。

  A: Oh, this feels very nice. It's perfect. I'll take it.

  哦,這個感覺不錯。非常好。我就要這個了。

  B: I knew we'd find the right pan sooner or later. How would you like to pay?

  我就知道你一定能找到滿意的鍋的。你想怎麼支付?

  A: Cash. But first, I need a lid for this pan.

  現金。但是首先,我需要一個蓋子。

  B: Oh, no problem. Here's the lid that comes with the pan.

  哦,沒問題。給你這個和鍋配套的蓋子。